Digital Learning Developer
Role: Digital Learning Developer (x2)
Contract: Permanent or 12 months Fixed-Term (with potential to extend)
Salary: Dependent on experience
About Media Zoo
Media Zoo is an award-winning media production company based in our creative hub right next to the Thames in Chelsea Harbour. We are one of the fastest-growing agencies in the UK, offering effective solutions across Learning, Animation, Film, Digital Design and PR.
Do you have a passion for creating amazing digital learning content? Are you fed up of ‘click next’ e-learning courses that are dull and uninspiring? Do you like to tell stories and find interesting ways of explaining complex subjects? If this sounds like you, we’re looking for Digital Learning Developers who have experience in creating blended digital learning experiences in partnership with one of our in-house clients.
Your skills could include designing and developing web-based learning content, scripting or shooting short films/explainer videos and creating or conceptualising animations. You will have a solid understanding of how people learn, new technologies which enhance learner experiences and you are determined to change the learning industry for the better.
You’ll be part of a fast-growing, dynamic team that creates effective blended campaigns focused on a wide range of subjects. This is a role that needs an innovative individual with a great eye for design across different media and isn’t afraid to try out new things.
Working in Agile, you’ll work in partnership with our clients to conceptualise, design and develop award-winning learning products. You will have the ability to write exceptional copy with an emphasis on storytelling, adapting for audiences and clear messaging.
You would be perfect for this role if you:
- Have a media or communications based background, either in Marketing, Web Design, Social Media or in a Learning Team with a bias for Digital content.
- Love designing and developing powerful and engaging content across any medium, using tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Audition and Adobe After Effects.
- Have experience working with content management systems, like Vimeo, Wordpress or other LMSs.
- Enjoy collaboration and working in small teams on projects that last weeks rather than months.
- You have experience working closely with clients or SMEs either in-house or within an agency.
- You have experience writing copy.
- A determination for innovation and experimentation.
- Solid time management skills, both of your own time and others, ideally through the use of digital planning tools.
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience in designing and creating digital content.
- Comfortable with working on both Mac and PC platforms.
- Highly proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud Suite.
- Working experience with a Financial Organisation or Large Blue Chip Company.
- Travel to London or other parts of the UK if required.
It would also be beneficial if:
- You have worked in/are used to using project planning tools like Workfront/Jira.
- An understanding of Agile, Lean & Design Thinking Principles
How to apply
Please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you do not hear back from us within 4 weeks of applying then, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Thank you once again for applying and we wish you success in your future career.