Full Stack Developer
We are a dynamic Fintech company looking for experienced full stack developers to join our growing team of software engineers building a revolutionary all-in-one software platform for the private asset market.
Floww is building a SaaS platform leveraging visualisation to revolutionise the client experience for the private asset market. A feature-rich workflow platform for financial institutions with intuitive data analytics providing clarity and intelligence to managers and end clients. Including a decentralised trading and distribution platform for the vast unlisted asset market, creating liquidity and transparency.
You will be working on all aspects of design and development using the latest cloud technology in a small agile team and will require you to learn and understand about the complex world of venture capital and early stage start up investments.
The application is built using a microservices architecture on a Microsoft stack on the Azure platform, using Service Fabric, .Net core and Azure SQL on the backend, with Angular on the front end.
The tech team is based in Brighton (outside of lockdown), but we are looking to open an additional London development office soon. We are a friendly team of tech enthusiasts, and we are looking for a motivated, experienced developer to really help us improve and grow this innovative fin-tech platform.
- Help with the design of overall architecture of the application.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to design and launch new features.
- Writing clean, organised code using OOP & SOLID principles.
- Generate innovative solutions to improve the performance and functionality.
What we are looking for
- Real enthusiasm for working at a startup and bringing your knowledge and experience to impact on how we develop the platform.
- In depth knowledge of .Net technologies and experience with .Net core and MS Azure platform.
- Experience of building microservice based applications.
- Web technologies including MVC, Rest API
- Knowledge of SQL Server (and Azure SQL)
- Knowledge of Angular, react or similar
- Understanding and implementation of security.
- Test automation
- Knowledge of code version control tools such as Git.
What we offer
- A rare opportunity to get in early at a Fintech company that intends to disrupt the $6trn private asset market.
- A very competitive salary
- An employee option pool in a company with great potential
- Flexible working options
- Based in central Brighton or London