We are looking for a talented WordPress Developer to join our dynamic and growing team. You will have at least 2 years’ experience and be able to demonstrate a wide variety of development work within your professional portfolio.
As a WordPress Developer you’ll work as a core part of the Bamboo Nine team to deliver digital solutions for our clients. You’ll play a key role in assisting with briefs, concept development, and turning these into workable new web based solutions.
Alongside this core responsibility you’ll support our clients’ sites to enhance their existing functionality and features.
Essential Knowledge & Skills:
· A deep understanding and knowledge of WordPress from theme and plugin development
· Experience of creating themes from Adobe XD (or similar) mock-ups
· Knowledge of various browsers (Edge, Safari, Firefox etc), their quirks and how to overcome them in the delivery of websites
· Demonstrate a core belief in outstanding user experience and interaction design for the benefit of the end user
· Experience of working in a fast paced environment servicing multiple clients and working to tight deadlines
· Excellent problem solving skills to analyse information appropriately and find best solutions taking a balanced view to reach logical conclusions and make relevant decisions
· Ability to work on multiple development work streams concurrently both under your own initiative and part of a development team
· You must be self-motivated, positive, professional and above all a great communicator with a flexible and adaptable attitude to your work
Desirable Knowledge & Skills:
· Experience with using and fully integrating Google Analytics to track conversions across websites.
· Knowledge of core technical SEO principles and how they influence web development.
The candidate must provide demonstrable examples of work.
An impressive public GitHub profile or portfolio would help us to get a better view of what you are all about.