We are a dynamic Fintech company looking for an experienced devops engineer to join our growing team of software engineers building a revolutionary all-in-one software platform for the private asset market.
Floww is an exciting, fast moving and growing Fintech startup with a drive to change how early stage businesses get access to funding, and in turn, how potential investors discover opportunities and manage investments. At Floww, you’ll have the opportunity to join a team of passionate and dynamic engineers who are building a new way of managing access to startup capital.
We’re looking for a DevOps Engineer to take full ownership of DevOps duties, working with the software engineering team on critical release and production lifecycles as the product continues to scale. This person will be responsible for deploying our software using the latest cloud technology. You will join a small agile team, and will have the opportunity to learn and understand the complex world of venture capital and early-stage startup investments.
The application is built using a microservices architecture on a Microsoft stack on the Azure platform, using Service Fabric, .Net core and Azure SQL on the backend, with Angular on the front end.
The tech team is currently based in Brighton (outside of lockdown), but we are looking to open an additional London development office soon. We are a friendly team of tech enthusiasts, and we are looking for a motivated, experienced engineer to really help us improve and grow this innovative fin-tech platform.
- Build and maintain CI/CD pipelines.
- Oversee the whole software release cycle from code commit to production and striving to always looks for gaps and improvements.
- Working alongside the Development and Test team members to ensure stability and availability of our platform.
- Working alongside the Infrastructure team to offer cloud support in areas such as Arm Templates, Azure Storage, Azure SQL, Azure Ad and general cloud governance/security.
- Using your knowledge of Microsoft Azure and related DevOps stack of tooling to help smoothly deploy and run our software with minimal downtime.
- Application and infrastructure monitoring.
- Debug code, configuration and authoring scripting particularly in .Net Core and PowerShell.
- Running and operating database deployments particularly in MS SQL.
What we are looking for
- In depth knowledge and experience of CI/CD practices utilising tools such as Azure DevOps and Octopus Deploy.
- Working knowledge of .Net core.
- Solid experience working with Azure cloud infrastructure and good understanding of infrastructure as code (ARM, Terraform, Bicep).
- Good level of experience using PowerShell and other scripting languages.
- Experience of working with Azure Service Fabric and/or other cloud orchestration platforms.
- Exposure to web technologies including MVC, Rest API and Azure SQL.
- Understanding and implementation of security and test automation (DevSecOps) into software development lifecycle.
- Knowledge of code version control tools such as Git.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
What we offer
- A rare opportunity to get in early at a Fintech company that intends to disrupt the $6trn private asset market.
- An employee option pool in a company with great potential
- 25 days paid holiday
- Flexible working options
- Latest tech stack