Middleweight Front-end Developer
WE'RE MINT CREATIVE
We're looking for a MIDDLEWEIGHT FRONT-END DEVELOPER to join our experienced dev team.
We produce high quality creative solutions for financial, travel and facilities brands to name but a few. We create brands, campaigns, brochures, emails, websites, web-apps and more.
You should have at least 2 years industry experience and your main passion will be next-gen responsive emails and websites. You’ll be someone who wants to be part of a team, enjoys the adrenalin rush of ambitious deadlines and has keen eye for detail. You’ll see the results of what you create in days and weeks, not months and years. You’ll also consider yourself a friendly, outgoing communicator and be someone who takes pride in your work. We value innovation, so you’ll be encouraged to seek out training and conferences to expand your skill set – all paid for by us.
Our hours are 9 – 5.30 or 8.30 – 5, whichever suits you best. And although we're currently working remotely, we're all based at our open plan studio in the heart of Brighton, which has a relaxed and collaborative environment where ideas can thrive.
• HTML5 & HMTL for email
• CSS 3
• Wordpress, Drupal or similar.
DESIRABLE (BUT NOT ESSENTIAL) SKILLS:
• SASS or LESS
• Adobe packages (Photoshop, InDesign etc…).
• be able to build responsive websites
• have an understanding of responsive emails
• be able to work both as part of a team and independently
• be reliable and take pride in the quality of your work
• be fluent in English and be able to write competently.
• a competitive salary based on your level of experience
• an annual bonus based on your performance throughout the year
• training and event budgets
• coffee catchups and company lunches
• access to our cycle-to-work scheme.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications should be submitted online or via email@example.com – be sure to include a cover note, your CV and any relevant portfolio examples/links.