Digital Learning Support Officer
- Cats Protection
- Chelwood Gate, Haywards Heath RH17 7TT, UK
- Up to £23,436.98 per annum plus excellent benefits
- Contract Type
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Digital Learning Support Officer to join our Learning and Talent team which sits in the People and Engagement Directorate. You will join us working 35 hours per week and in return you will receive a competitive salary of up to £23,436.98 per annum plus excellent benefits.
Cats Protection is the UK’s leading feline welfare charity with a nationwide network of adoption and homing centres, volunteer-run branches and charity shops. During 2019 we helped around 191,000 cats and kittens, an average of more than 520 per day.
The Learning and Talent team support over 12,000 volunteers and over 1,000 employees, supporting them with the skills relevant to their roles and enabling the charity to achieve its vision and aims.
Responsibilities of our Digital Learning Support Officer:
As a Digital Learning Support Officer you will support the Digital Learning Team with the development and embedding of learning resources including webinars and online courses, all of which are focused on achieving the greatest impact for cats, employees and volunteers at Cats Protection. The role, working with the team, will provide support to learners, assist in the production of learning resources, events and help to improve our services, processes and platforms.
What we’re looking for in our Digital Learning Support Officer:
- excellent organisation and customer service skills
- fantastic problem solver, particularly in relation to digital learning platforms and processes
- strong knowledge and experience of supporting administration for digital learning platforms and providing high quality support and services to learners
- excellent in analysing feedback and data with experience of assisting with the development of learning content
- understanding the diverse needs of learners with a proactive approach to taking responsibility for solving technical problems
- strong team worker with responsibility for your own areas of work
- experience of engaging with stakeholders across a large organisation
What we can offer you:
- salary of up to £23,436.98 per annum plus excellent benefits
- generous annual leave entitlement
- contribution pension scheme
- life assurance scheme
- range of health benefits
- Employee Assistance Programme
- and more
Join us as our Digital Learning Support Officer and know you are helping to make a real difference to cats and kittens across the UK!
Unfortunately, we cannot accept applications or CVs that are emailed to us directly.
Closing date: 14 April 2021
Virtual interview date: 26 and 29 April 2021