Please note: we are open to this role being based in our London, Cardiff or Brighton office, and happy to talk flexible working.
Paid Search represents one of the largest teams at iCrossing and PPC Managers are one of the most senior members.
Reporting to the Group Media Director, you’ll use your knowledge and experience of Paid Search (PPC) to run a portfolio of accounts and manage a team of analysts
You’ll be able to apply your existing knowledge and experience of Paid Search to lead, monitor and grow two of our flagship PPC accounts in Leisure /Travel (UK) and Pharmaceutical (global). Working closely with the Directors, you’ll build advanced strategies that are tailored to our clients’ needs through deep-dive audits, building advanced testing plans, tactical decision-making, and pushing industry standards.
You'll also be assigned to a specific area of Paid Search and help processes, ways of working and training to develop the entire department in this area.
What we’re looking for…
You may have worked in other agencies or in-house, but either way you’ll bring a combination of your expert knowledge of PPC with strong leadership abilities, a future-thinking attitude and the desire to work as part of a larger team.
- You will have substantial experience of delivering PPC strategy for clients
- Experience managing large budgets for enterprise clients
- An expert across bid management tools, ideally SA360/DoubleClick
- You’ll be an expert in advanced keyword research techniques to broaden client generic campaigns.
Location and Benefits
iCrossing has three locations in the UK; London, Brighton and Cardiff. For this role, you could be based in any of the 3 offices:
- London: Leicester Square - you’re right in the heart of London’s cultural hot-spot, with restaurants, theatre, film premières, bars and more, all on our doorstep
- Brighton: The Lanes - what’s not to love about sea-side working, while also being immersed in the eclectic arts scene, attractions, shopping, festivals and nightlife here
- Cardiff: Tramshed Tech- an exciting, collaborative space with other tech and creative brands in the centre of Cardiff
But we’re also very happy to talk flexible working if that suits you best.
We invest heavily in our staff’s development and well-being. Employees consistently and overwhelmingly agree (through regular internal engagement surveys) that iCrossing is run on strong values and principles, that their job supports their personal growth and that they love working at iCrossing.
In addition to a diverse, collaborative and inclusive working environment, we offer a range of benefits – there’s a long list, but here are some of the highlights!
- Attractive salary package
- 25 days’ holiday (increasing 1 day per year, up to 29 days)
- Flexible working – we’re happy to discuss options!
- Early finish on the last Friday of every month
- Options to buy up to 5 additional holiday days
- Study leave of up to 5 days per year
- Charity donation match and up to 5 days per year to undertake work on behalf of a charity
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption pay
- Pension scheme
- Regular socials and more!
Does this sound like a great fit for your next move or just want to find out more? Apply now…