iCrossing is a global, digital marketing agency, built on the ethos of ‘Change as Usual' - it's our North Star for culture: drive positive change, whether that's for our peoples' careers, the industry we operate in or the communities we work and live in.
We're an incredibly friendly bunch of people drawn together by our passion for seeing our partners thrive, so expect us to challenge your norm with new ideas of how we can work together to succeed. For our clients, it means we're always looking for ways to be better growth partners, and it's why we have relationships with brands that last decades. We're passionate about diversity, inclusion and providing an environment where people look forward to coming to work!
What is expected of you?
Paid Media represents one of the largest teams at iCrossing and PPC Directors are the most senior in the team. You'll be responsible for creating advanced PPC strategies that are tailored for our biggest client needs. You'll be highly visible with our top clients as the PPC lead strategist and the one that has the plan to deliver against their objectives, as well as oversee the development of the PPC team. You'll be driven to deliver award-winning (case-study worthy) work aligned with iCrossing best practice within the agency and be prepared to take your team on the journey!
You'll be working with a talented team of PPC professionals; the following people form the immediate team, but you'll be part of the wider Paid Media (PPC, Paid Social, Display & Video) department.
What we're looking for...
We have big ambitions at iCrossing, and this role is an exciting opportunity for someone to help us realise them.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has been working in PPC for several years and wants to step away from the day to day management of accounts and focus on leading and driving PPC accounts.
The person must be curious and passionate about PPC with a real drive for innovation and performance, and a desire to inspire others. They need to live, feel and breathe our company values and PPC!
Day to day:
- Responsible for leading, developing and ensuring implementation of appropriate PPC & omnichannel strategies for client growth, working with Strategy & Planning, Data and Analytics, SEO and Account Management teams
- Working closely with client leads to come up with innovative and identify new ways of driving performance forward with an audience first and data lead approach
- Leading innovation in PPC and promote and support the uptake and use of our proprietary tech by the PPC team and out clients
- Lead our test and learn attitude within the department, with a strong basis in AB testing and statistical analysis
- Managing the PPC team, presenting a role model in attitude & approach for your team & galvanising the wider team with your prior knowledge, fresh thoughts and enthusiasm
Your skills and abilities
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a combination of leadership, strategic and problem-solving strengths. Your core competence will be in your strong understanding of Paid Search and your ability to formulate innovative PPC strategies to maximise client results, but also in your ability to lead a team to a high level of technical execution and best practice. You will be flexible in your approach and always searching for new solutions and new techniques.
- You will have proven experience of formulating and leading Paid Search strategy
- Experience forecasting and managing large budgets for enterprise level clients
- An expert across bid management tools, must have experience with Search Ads 360 and ideally, Adobe Advertising Cloud
- A good understanding of scripting and an involvement in PPC tool development
- Experience of combining PPC with SEO to deliver a Total Search strategy
- Excellent attention to detail to maintain the department’s high quality of work
- A get stuck attitude and always be up for challenging and innovating our ways of working
Examples of touch points with other areas of iCrossing
You will sit in the Paid Media department and as part of a client group, collaborating with members from all departments including client services, SEO, Paid Search, Paid Social, Strategy & Planning and Creative daily.
About iCrossing UK
iCrossing is a marketing agency for the modern world. And by modern world, we mean a C2B world. As we all know, the consumer is in control. And as consumers lead, brands must follow. Today, success means planning around people, not products.
iCrossing helps brands unleash their potential in this C2B world. We create brand stories and user experiences that deliver superior business results. We offer a service bundle ideally suited for the modern marketer—an innovative blend of performance marketing, insights-driven strategy, impactful creative, and powerful technology.
Our origin in performance media means we love data and we understand user intent. Data and search behaviour drive almost everything we do—whether it’s searching for a breakthrough insight, making quantum leaps in our technology, or creating content that forges a deeper connection with your brand.
iCrossing’s ownership also sets us apart—and delivers significant benefits to our client partners. We are owned by Hearst, the world’s largest independent media, entertainment and content company. As we create marketing solutions for our clients, we use Hearst’s quality content, rich data, powerful platforms, and deep category expertise.