- Lewes, East Sussex / Remote
- £25-45k, dependent on experience.
- Front-End Development, Web Analysis, eCommerce
- Mid-Level, Junior-Level
- Contract Type
About the role
Analytics Managers at Measurelab are the beating pulse behind all client engagements. Responsible for a variety of different delivery related functions, they help define, spearhead & manage the relationship and trajectory of a clients analytics project. Perhaps more importantly, they ensure the continued success of all our clients.
Our current team is composed of people from a variety of backgrounds who all enjoy the fast paced, interesting challenges that come with leading client engagements. It’s not an easy task for the uninitiated but for those who’ve ever been a conduit between technical/analytics data and business objectives, this could be a perfect role for you!
We’re looking for someone who’s comfortable working with stakeholders and has some solid exposure translating analytics requirements into actionable and deliverable roadmaps - whilst keeping an eye on the end goal and bigger picture.
Analytics Managers at Measurelab act as the bridge between our world and the clients’ - therefore the ability to gauge and adjust your lingo & patter to different audiences and people with different levels of technical understanding is paramount to being successful.
- Ability to lead client relationships, translating analytical requirements into actionable and deliverable plans and then manage this process
- A passion for data and the confidence to impart the technical & business implications for the services we can bring
- Experience of conducting Google Analytics / Google Tag Manager Implementation and Audits, preferably for clients or businesses operating in Digital Marketing or eCommerce
- Familiarity with Data Studio for reporting / dashboarding
- A flair for good documentation practices & the ability to think calmly and logically in demanding situations!
- Having worked in a similar position, leading client relationships in an agency setting.
- Exposure or experience in contract negotiation and the commercial aspects of working with clients
- Working in/to an agile methodology
- Partner closely with stakeholders and team members to identify and meet requirements, to deliver analytics solutions across multiple clients
- Responsible for coordinating and managing the output of the Delivery team (which will include implementation specialists and analysts for specific tasks)
- Responsible for integrity of analytics data (e.g. implementation of measurement frameworks, data collection and reporting configurations), as well as its analysis and interpretation
- Maintain consistency in delivery of technical implementations and analysis – beating the drum of an ongoing approach to delivery
- Occasional travel possible, within the UK or abroad
Perks of the job
- Up to 25 days a year holiday as standard plus bonus extra holidays at Christmas (typically 3 days, on top of the Bank Holidays) and on your birthday!
- Additional holiday buy back scheme (up to 10 extra days).
- 3 charity days a year - to give back to good causes.
- Healthcare and pension schemes.
- Own a piece of the company with share options.
Even though our HQ is in the SE of England (just outside Brighton), since the pandemic, we are now a distributed team - working all over the UK. The expectation is that we will continue to work in a distributed way but will want to see each other from time to time IRL too! We don’t anticipate this role requiring much in the way of time in the office, but if you live locally or want to get some in-person time with the team it’s there for you to use. Additionally, we expect all the team to get together over a weekend once a year for our annual company retreat.
How to apply
Please email email@example.com – including your CV and a brief intro about yourself. If you are a recruiter, note that we only work with a *very* short preferred supplier list of selected recruiters. Please don’t call the office!