Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide – 39 of the Fortune 100 are clients.
Recently named a leader in The Forrester Wave™, we build smart software solutions that help capture, understand and share insights from millions of conversations across the web and beyond. Home to over 500 people worldwide with offices in 10 locations, Brandwatch is a place that motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social and digital world.
Professional Services is a core component of Customer Success at Brandwatch. As a team, we strive to enable and advance our clients’ use of social data by taking them from data, to insights to actions that have a real business impact and empower our users’ long-term self-sufficiency.
As we continue our global expansion, we are hiring a Project Manager with a flair for digital media to join our dynamic Professional Services team and service our emerging client base globally. This is an exciting opportunity that offers hands-on work, project ownership and flexibility to learn, grow, and develop in the constantly changing landscape of social media.
We’re looking for someone who will:
- Manage the scope, timelines, budget and delivery of services for our global Emerging segment. in developing Emerging accounts by establishing and maintaining excellent client relationships, assisting in risk management activities and creating client development plans to enable long-term client success.
- Manage multiple customer engagements simultaneously, balancing the needs of multiple customer stakeholders, while ensuring a successful and timely completion of deliverables.
- Serve as an expert in the Brandwatch suite of products and stay up to date on industry trends
- Thrive on consulting with clients, getting to truly understand their requirements and helping them achieve their business goals
- Be able to drive long-term product adoption by making recommendations about best practices and potential projects, advancing clients in their use of the platform
- Represent Brandwatch in client-facing meetings by presenting to users and key stakeholders
- Embrace the importance of collaborative working but with the ability to work independently when required
- Partner with our team-based customer success team to develop relationships within client organizations, identifying potential areas for professional service engagements
- A passion for helping customers and a dedication to providing a best-in-class service experience
- 2+ years of prior experience in a project management role
- An ability to adapt quickly to new software and constantly changing business requirements.
- An ability to manage project scope and delivery timelines across multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships quickly
- Experience working with consumer insights or research a plus
The requirements listed in job descriptions are guidelines. If your skills are transferable and you are in the ballpark with the number of years of experience the company’s looking for, please apply and gain the opportunity to be considered.
We offer: Flexible & remote working, a competitive benefits package, an extensive people development program, including LinkedIn Learning for every employee and in-house courses such as our Brandwatch Leadership Development program, and community-focused groups, such as our Diversity & Inclusion and Green committees.
Working at Brandwatch: Our values are about being authentic, bold, and creative. And we believe these values are best embodied by enabling people to do their best work in an environment that works for them. Whether fully remote, within one of our global offices, or a combination of the two, we have the tools and resources to make working to these values both possible and enjoyable.