We’re looking for an in-house Email Design and CRM specialist who has at least 3 year’s experience working within the industry.
If you’re ready for a new opportunity to implement your knowledge and skills in our award-winning marketing tent and have a compelling portfolio to share with us, then we would love to hear from you.
We’re looking for someone who is immersed in the word of emails and up to date with the latest industry trends. We know it’s a niche industry and there’s only a special few who this role will be right for, but those who do know, know!
You’ll be responsible for owning our email campaigns internally and externally for our global business. You’ll be extroverted enough (although naturally a little introverted) to effectively manage our partners to drive results and continually track performance to determine the best channels for ROI.
You will need to have a creative flare and pioneer the creation of industry leading campaigns from concept, coding to sending.
You’ll report to our UX and Design Manager, but it’s essential to own your own projects and confident to pitch ideas, be a do-er, inspire your colleagues and be a real team player. As a key advocate for representing our global brand.
We pride ourselves on the success of our students and being the benchmark for offering careers in the tech industry. With this in mind, you’ll be responsible for successfully collaborating with other colleagues in the marketing tent to hit deadlines and help drive projects to completion. The role will be very varied, giving you loads of opportunity to experience different areas of digital marketing too.
- Drive traffic from email campaigns and generate enquiries
- Manage key job board relationships
- Build and optimise email marketing campaigns
- Code responsive email templates
- Use detailed reporting to improve key metrics like open rates, CTR and conversions
- Work with UX and Design team to optimise user journeys and landing pages
- Optimise audience segmentation and target sectors
- Segment audiences and deliver campaigns to a targeted audience
- Identify industry keywords for enhanced targeting
- Manage marketing preference centre (GDPR)
- Optimise engaged and unengaged contacts within CRMs
About Learning People
At the Learning People, we are tech career experts providing online career-ready education worldwide. We specialise in cyber security, coding, IT, project management, UX and digital marketing. We’re extremely passionate about advancing people’s careers, to help enhance their lives.
The tech world is in constant demand for people with up-to-date skills. We’re here to help our students identify and navigate through this world of opportunities and in turn, provide the tech world with more qualified professionals. We'll empower our students to make informed choices about their future by giving them the information and support you need to move through your journey with confidence and ease.
We are deeply rooted in the tech world, partnering up with external industry experts, the world’s leading job boards and recruiters. They deliver us and our students real time industry insights, and support us in enabling the most up-to-date resources, intelligence and job opportunities.
Learning People benefits
- Office benefits to include weekly fresh fruit, office massages and a drinks fridge
- Employee Assistance Programme to support you with mental, financial, physical and emotional wellbeing concerns
- Access to our benefits platform which includes discounts on, retail, days out, breaks and much more
- Health cash plans
- Continued investment in the coaching and training of all staff
- Charity & Volunteering days
- Flexibility to mix WFH and office working in the future