JOB TITLE: Account Director
DEPARTMENT: Account Management
Join us as our new Account Director. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the team and be central to managing and building long-lasting relationship with our partners as well as drive and shape our client strategies and growth.
iCrossing is a global, digital marketing agency, built on the ethos of ‘Change as Usual' - it's our North Star for culture: drive positive change, whether that's for our peoples' careers, the industry we operate in or the communities we work and live in.
We're an incredibly friendly bunch of people drawn together by our passion for seeing our partners thrive, so expect us to challenge your norm with new ideas of how we can work together to succeed. For our clients, it means we're always looking for ways to be better growth partners, and it's why we have relationships with brands that last decades. We're passionate about diversity, inclusion and providing an environment where people look forward to coming to work!
ABOUT THE ROLE
You are a core contributor to the development of iCrossing’s Account Management function. You are a confident leader completely at ease forging great working relationships with senior clients, and with the iCrossing team, quickly building trust and rapport, understanding your clients’ businesses, and providing clarity and direction on iCrossing digital solutions and engagements.
You are keen to identify ways to improve both internal and external processes and are instrumental in implementing these across the agency. Your key objective is client satisfaction and retention for both your direct clients and those of your reports.
Having strong commercial skills, you’ll deliver exceptional levels of success across your client portfolio and in New Business pitches that result in profitable growth for iCrossing.
DAY TO DAY:
You’ll be running the day to day management of some of our largest clients
- Acting as the key point of contact on client accounts within your client group
- Working on Account Plans and Personal Development Plans with your team, coaching for the very best performance
- Strengthening relationships across your account portfolio to maximise retention and drive growth
- Understand Search and work with experts to create Global scale and efficiencies
- Building relationships with potential new clients and leading new business pitches
- Working to improve the Account Management function across the agency
- Working closely with strategy leads to deliver industry leading digital marketing strategies
- Reporting on the commercial position of your portfolio to the rest of the business
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a combination of leadership, strategic and problem-solving strengths.
- Proven experience as an account director or similar position
- Solid understanding of budgeting and reporting on progress
- Strong oral & written communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Exceptional time-management skills.
- A background in Digital marketing and ability to observe areas that can be more efficiently managed and scaled.
- Ability to receive constructive feedback but also can give constructive feedback to other team members.
- Great commercial and strategic skills to ensure your portfolio is profitable, efficient and mutually successful for both iCrossing and our clients
- Honed negotiation skills for use when dealing with difficult situations
- Autonomous, you can prioritise and balance a busy schedule
- A role model with proven management & leadership skills
- An active listener, able to effectively question and challenge to achieve clarity and direction
You will work across the whole of iCrossing; with the delivery teams to develop programmes of work for clients; the account management team to ensure work is delivered on time and on budget; the finance team on commercials and billing; the marketing team to promote the work we do; HR team to help nurture existing talent and attract new talent.
WHAT WE OFFER
iCrossing has three locations in the UK; London, Brighton, and Cardiff. For this role, you’ll be based in our office in Brighton:
- London: Leicester Square - you’re right in the heart of London’s cultural hot-spot, with restaurants, theatre, film premières, bars and more, all on our doorstep
- Brighton: The Lanes - what’s not to love about sea-side working, whilst located in our newly redeveloped central office space
- Cardiff: Tramshed Tech- an exciting, collaborative space with other tech and creative brands in the centre of Cardiff
We invest heavily in our staff’s development and wellbeing. Employees consistently and overwhelmingly agree (through regular internal engagement surveys) that iCrossing is run on strong values and principles, that their job supports their personal growth and that they love working at iCrossing.
In addition to a diverse, collaborative, and inclusive working environment, we offer a range of benefits – there’s a long list, but here are some of the highlights!
- Attractive salary package
- 25 days’ holiday (increasing 1 day per year, up to 29 days)
- Flexible working – we’re happy to discuss options!
- Early finish on the last Friday of every month
- Options to buy up to 5 additional holiday days
- Study leave of up to 5 days per year
- Charity donation match and up to 5 days per year to undertake work on behalf of a charity
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption pay
- Pension scheme
- Regular socials and more!
There’s more to your story than you imagine. And the next chapter begins right here.