We are NLS, a busy and growing digital agency in central Brighton. We work in the healthcare, government, and technology sectors producing digital products like apps, e-learning, websites, digital services, and digital marketing campaigns. We are focused on delivering creative solutions, impactful results, and exceptional customer service. We help our clients successfully deliver their aims online and in print. We aim to build long-term relationships with all those we work with, founded on our values of intelligence, trust, excellence, and collaboration.
We don’t have beanbags, but we do have a beer machine!
About the role
We’re looking for a versatile, talented, organised, and friendly designer, ideally with 1-2 years of agency experience to help deliver innovative and creative solutions for our clients. As well as maintain and support existing projects.
Working closely with our lead designer, development team, and digital project managers, you’ll need the ability to execute flawless artwork, have a love for great UI design, an understanding of good UX, awesome typography skills, and a passion for digital design. Also, with an appreciation of the possibilities and limitations of what can be achieved with current web technologies.
You’ll be involved in the entire design process ranging from researching, wireframing, prototyping, creative art-working to creating high-quality finished products. Projects range from commercial and internal websites, app design, emails, animation, branding, and printed communication as well as e-learning.
- Proficient in Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign (Mac)
- Strong design, typography, and creative art-working skills
- Demonstrate previous digital design experience (Portfolio)
- Excellent eye for detail
- Ideally, you will have a minimum of 1-2 years' agency experience or equivalent
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and to manage under pressure
- Flexible and can work well within a team
- Salary £20,000 - £25,000 dependant on experience
- Central Brighton location
- Bonus scheme up to 10% of salary
- Company Contributory Pension
- Employee Benefits package including generous holiday plus a day off for your birthday
- Budget for personal development (Events & Conferences)
- Regular 121 feedback and mentoring from the senior team