- Custom Pharma Services
- £25,000 to £30,000
- Business Development, Project Management, Office / Administration
- Contract Type
Hove, East Sussex
We are recruiting for a Project Coordinator to join a new, expanding area of our business.
Working within a friendly, supportive SME environment, you will be responsible for supporting the Technical Services Project Delivery Teams with project planning, financial management and set up and maintenance of project documentation. You will also be working with Business Development leaders to gather information and compile new business proposals for potential clients, coordinating the process from initial enquiry to proposal completion.
We are looking for a motivated self-starter with relevant business experience and excellent communication and organisational skills, who can liaise successfully with external stakeholders and internal colleagues at all levels. Our ideal candidate will actively support us in achieving our growth targets and delivering high-quality, on-time projects. You will enjoy written work and have excellent writing skills, as proposal writing is a key part of the role. Ideally you will also have some knowledge of pharmaceutical development and/or manufacturing.
This role presents an exciting opportunity to join a growing team at a crucial development stage and gain experience in aspects of our business including project management, business development, drug formulation and GMP processes.
About Custom Pharma Services (CPS)
Custom Pharma Services is an established contract development and manufacturing organisation with a broad portfolio of commercial and development products and has a proven track record of designing and developing new oral solid dose formulations to support clinical studies, followed by process development and scale up to successfully launch these new products. Our ‘Clinical to Commercial’ offering is achieved through an integrated new product development and introduction system that ensures we have a Flexible, Agile and Streamlined approach to deliver on Time and meet our customers’ expectations.
Custom is a great place to work where teamwork and support is encouraged, where every individual is valued and supported to achieve their full potential because if you can, then Custom Can!
About the role
In summary, requirements are:
- Managing the quotation process from receipt of Request for Proposals (RRF) to submission to Client.
- Liaising with internal teams to ensure timely delivery of proposals to Customers.
- Creating sales and invoicing schedules, providing revenue forecasts for Senior Management Team as well as supporting initial project set-up.
- Leading customer meetings/calls, preparation of minutes & status updates to management team.
- Working with Technical Operations Manager, Clinical Development Manager and Senior Project Manager to support mutual achievement of sales plans.
- Supporting the Business Development team in obtaining information relevant to new leads and potential new business
Qualifications, knowledge, experience skills required:
- Educated to degree/other higher education level, preferably in a relevant science subject, i.e. Chemistry and/or relevant experience
- Working as part of a project delivery team or in a similar environment (not essential)
- Maintaining trackers, plans and other project documentation
- Working with quotations, budgets and invoices/providing general financial support within a business environment
- Preparing client proposals/other formal documentation
- Communicating directly with external clients
- Using standard Microsoft Office software: Word; Excel; PowerPoint; Outlook (intermediate level)
- Using Salesforce/other CRM system (not essential)
- Using Microsoft Project (not essential)
- Working in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment (not essential)
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Professional, positive and self-motivated approach to work
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision, as well as part of a team
- Ability to manage a busy workload, prioritise effectively and deliver outputs within stated timelines
- Ability to positively engage others to ensure outputs are delivered as per requirements
- Desire to deliver high-quality outcomes and improve business processes and client experiences
Once training is completed there will be the possibility of working from home some of the time.
23 days holiday plus bank holidays
Company pension and life assurance
Profit related company and individual bonus
Subsidised gym membership
Bike to work scheme
Personal professional development
Free employee parking is available onsite with easy access to the A27 or we are 5 minutes’ walk from Hove Station.
How to apply
To apply for this Project Coordinator vacancy please submit your application including a covering letter explaining how your skills and experience meet requirements.
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
Successful candidates will be required to complete a basic disclosure check.