About iCrossing UK
Join us as our new PPC Analyst. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the team and be central to managing and building long-lasting relationship with our partners as well as drive and shape our client strategies and growth.
iCrossing is a global, digital marketing agency, built on the ethos of ‘Change as Usual' - it's our North Star for culture: drive positive change, whether that's for our peoples' careers, the industry we operate in or the communities we work and live in.
We're an incredibly friendly bunch of people drawn together by our passion for seeing our partners thrive, so expect us to challenge your norm with new ideas of how we can work together to succeed. For our clients, it means we're always looking for ways to be better growth partners, and it's why we have relationships with brands that last decades. We're passionate about diversity, inclusion and providing an environment where people look forward to coming to work!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the PPC Analyst, your focus will be on managing and optimising accounts and contribute to reporting of data analysis, and written reports that are shared directly with clients, detailing the performance of PPC accounts to present a detailed picture of user engagement across platforms including Google, Bing, AMS and Apple Search Ads.
You’ll proactively engage in account auditing to increase understanding of optimisation opportunities for clients to review results and identify opportunities to enrich our offering.
You will have opportunities to present directly to clients and contribute to weekly/monthly calls to present and discuss the performance, analysis and optimisation of your accounts, with support from your PPC manager.
Day to Day role:
- Be responsible for the day to day budget pacing, optimisation and general management of the account including ad copy changes, keyword uploads, account builds
- Maintain budget tracking tools
- Conduct analysis tasks such as device performance, N-gram analysis, ad copy testing with guidance
- Participate in account auditing to increase understanding of optimisation opportunities
- Be aware of beta opportunities
- Developing your learning further with client interaction
- Be an active participant on Weekly/Monthly calls and meetings
- Attending client meetings, contribute to presenting the results of your work in
- Work on-site with client teams to broaden your knowledge and understanding
- Provide support for Quarterly Planning Meetings
- Provide data analysis for daily, weekly and or monthly reporting
- Contribute where relevant to client facing calls/meetings
- Work with an SEO counterpart internally to develop understanding of SEO and total search
- Work with manager to identify training opportunities
- Complete Google Search, Shopping and SA360 exams annually
- Develop understanding of other paid media channels
As the PPC Analyst, you’ll be an exemplary communicator with proven experience working within a similar role, with the ability to present your work with confidence.
Having experience working with colleagues and clients you will have a customer-centric mind-set to provide timely solutions whilst keeping control but remaining focussed on the detail above all else.
You have a desire to be constantly learning, looking for opportunities to expand your skills and challenging your own ways of working to improve process ad best practice.
Be in possession of up to date Google Skillshop certifications including Google Ads Search and Shopping ads.
- Experience and knowledge of Google AdWords, Microsoft AdCenter
- Ideally experience of working with bid management platforms such as SA360 and/or Adobe Ad Cloud
- Working knowledge of Analytics Platforms (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Understanding of scripts and their use
- Ability to confidently manage Paid Media budgets
- A knowledge of third-party tracking and software solutions
- Understanding the impact your recommendations can have on your account and being able to forecast that impact
WHAT WE OFFER
iCrossing has three locations in the UK; London, Brighton and Cardiff. For this role, you’ll be based in our office in Brighton.
We invest heavily in our staff’s development and wellbeing. Employees consistently and overwhelmingly agree (through regular internal engagement surveys) that iCrossing is run on strong values and principles, that their job supports their personal growth and that they love working at iCrossing.
In addition to a diverse, collaborative, and inclusive working environment, we offer a range of benefits – there’s a long list, but here are some of the highlights!
- Attractive salary package
- 25 days’ holiday (increasing 1 day per year, up to 29 days)
- Flexible working – we’re happy to discuss options!
- Early finish on the last Friday of every month
- Options to buy up to 5 additional holiday days
- Study leave of up to 5 days per year
- Charity donation match and up to 5 days per year to undertake work on behalf of a charity
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption pay
- Pension scheme
- Regular socials and more!