Are you a people person? Are you naturally curious and inquisitive? Can you communicate marketing strategies and tactics in a way that feels accessible to everyone?
We are searching for an experienced Account Manager to join our growing team based out of Brighton who can hit the ground running with our existing client base.
You’ll enjoy developing strong, long-term client relationships that are rooted in providing excellent service and delivering solutions aligned with our client’s marketing objectives. We’re looking for someone who is naturally organised, with proven project management experience and is motivated by the opportunity of an end-to-end marketing role.
It’s important to us that you are positive, pragmatic and willing to share your marketing knowledge. In return, you’ll be joining a team of skilled specialists and sharers with unrivalled opportunities for training and personal development.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Identifying, understanding and documenting our client’s business objectives and targets
- Uncovering our client’s marketing assumptions and motivations
- Surfacing and sharing client risks and opportunities
- Building and maintaining trusted client relationships
- Client retention and revenue growth
- All aspects of project management, namely ensuring that projects are delivered on time, within budget and meet the goals and expectations of our clients
- Supporting the creation of marketing strategies alongside our team of marketing specialists
- Reporting and analysing marketing performance
- Lead generation, pre-sales and new business pitches
- Customer-centric with first class interpersonal skills
- Clear and effective oral and written communication
- Strong commercial acumen
- Leads by example: Confident, responsible, dependable, approachable, motivated, passionate, self-sufficient, and sets and achieves high standards of work
- Confidence in presenting to a wide range of marketing professionals and can articulate and deliver meaningful business impact.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and G Suite products
- Experience in using marketing software for reporting, analysis and research
- Demonstrable expertise in account management within the marketing industry
- Must be able to demonstrate working towards a sales-related performance target
- Demonstrable experience in project management and comfortable in using project management and communication tools
- Able to exhibit a high level of attention to detail, with proven experience in producing marketing strategies, proposals, and contracts.
- Demonstrates a structured and methodical way of working, with the ability to cope with competing demands and effectively prioritise tasks
- Dedicated training time (12 days per year) and access to a team training budget
- Regular Lunch & Learns with professionals from various digital disciplines
- A guaranteed ticket to BrightonSEO and MeasureFest
- A home office budget
- Ability to build your industry profile through our podcast ans sister conferences: Internet
- Marketing Podcast, BrightonSEO and MeasureFest
- Flexible working location & hours*
- An extra day of annual leave for every year of service
- A generous work-based pension scheme
- Dental plan
- Free network railcard
*Note: We’re now a remote-first company. While we currently have office space in central Brighton, we will be moving into a co-working space in Brighton from October 2021 allowing a hybrid of work-from-home and in-person working options.