- Account Handling, Editorial / Content, Marketing / PR
- Mid-Level, Junior-Level
- Contract Type
Digital Marketing & Communications Agency, Library, are looking for a brilliant Account Manager to join our team.
You’ll be working with a wide range of purpose-led clients, across food, health and wellness sectors, as you expertly manage digital marcomms projects from initial concept to delivery. As you’ll be overseeing multiple projects, you’ll need to be extremely well organised, great at status reporting and exceptional at managing and building client relationships.
You’ll also be credited for your enthusiasm, results-driven approach and ability to retain clients. This is an excellent opportunity, where you’ll have real sway in the direction and day-to-day running of the accounts and the freedom to help create outstanding work. In return, you’ll receive a competitive package, get to work on some incredible brands and play a key role in a B Corp accredited agency.
Roles And Responsibilities:
- Day-to-day management and direction of accounts, campaigns and content across Social Media including, PPC and SEO
- Inputting on strategy and creative.
- Working as part of a team to deliver great results – delivered on time and on budget.
- Planning digital campaigns from initial stages to completion, including scheduling key milestones.
- Identifying and implementing KPIs.
- Ensuring resources are in place when required and at a level to successfully complete the project.
- Keeping stakeholders regularly up to date.
- Analysing the success of projects, before producing reports with supporting evidence.
Knowledge, Skills And Attributes Required:
- Approx four years' experience in a digital marketing / communications agency.
- Previous experience working with FMCG clients.
- Understanding of the environmental and ethical responsibilities of B Corp and a clear passion for purpose-driven brands and marketing
- Excellent knowledge of the social media landscape with SEO, PPC experience an advantage
- Strong project management skills, with a natural ability to manage clients and the team at all levels.
- Interest in the Food, Health & Wellness sectors. Experience with these preferable.
- Understanding of the digital marketing & communications landscape and the creative process.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Organised and a multi-tasker with ability to oversee several projects.