Tillo is a global SaaS platform making it super simple for reward, incentive and perks businesses to get gift cards. As the original industry innovators, we used our world-class, agile technology to really shake up the gift card market, pioneering innovation and boosting investment, but we’re not done yet! We have big ambitions and are on an exciting journey as we seek to power the entire incentive and perk industry globally with our infrastructure. We’re now seeking a front-end engineer to help propel us to the next level.
Our mission at Tillo is to become a global payment infrastructure for the B2B gift card industry. We’re the market leader in the UK and are active in a number of markets including the US, Europe, Australia and India. To continue working towards that goal, we have an exceptional development team creating and constantly evolving our unique technology.
If you want to be at the cutting edge of digital innovation, work within a fast paced, growing start-up, and looking for a career-defining role, then keep reading.
You will be working with a great team of experienced people rapidly developing new features on our proprietary platform. You’ll also be working very closely with the biggest and coolest brands in the UK and globally!
We work as a team to define and drive forward what we want to build and have regular meetings where you'd help shape our future.
Main duties and areas of responsibility:
- Working on building out and maintaining our existing projects.
- Maintaining the high standards of our codebase.
- Hooking up our front-end web application to our internal APIs.
- Understanding of semantic HTML and CSS (how styles are applied and understanding specificity).
- Using browser dev tools.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal, as you may be liaising with internal and external customers on a regular basis.
- Understanding of Node, NPM, and Webpack.
- Experience with Vue.js, React, or another modern front-end framework.
- Writing automated tests - experience with Test-Driven Development is a bonus.
- Understanding of the OWASP Top 10 and secure development principles.
What’s it like to work at Tillo?
We offer all our employees trust and empower our team to work with flexibility and autonomy. We’re a close-knit team though and love working collaboratively, whether at our fantastic head office in Hove or remotely (we’ve always offered a level of remote working and the current climate has proven just how productive and resourceful we are!). The Tillo team are a motivated bunch and we all work hard to push Tillo forwards, always innovating. However, we completely understand the importance of work/life balance and offer a supportive and collaborative working environment with the following benefits:
- Designated Shares Options for all employees.
- 26 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays.
- Monthly company lunches.
- Quarterly away days where we do everything from helping local charities to traditional team building activities.
- Quarterly staff engagement surveys - to listen and act on the employee voice.
- Monthly wellbeing events.
- Retail discounts.
- Well stocked drinks fridge and snack cupboards.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Raising money for a charity outside of work? We’ll match whatever you raise with our charitable matching contribution.
- Volunteering scheme partnering with OnHand.
If you’d like to learn more please contact our Head of People - Briony Robertson at email@example.com
No agencies please. Tillo does not accept speculative CV’s. We will only review CV’s sent in application for an advertised role. Any speculative CV’s received will be treated as the property of Tillo and any Terms and Conditions associated with use of the CV’s will be considered null and void