- Paper High
- Lewes, East Sussex, Homeworking
- 28 - 35K OTE
- Data Analysis, eCommerce, Editorial / Content
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Ecommerce Manager to join a rapidly growing family run company and be a important part of the senior management team.
You’ll be reporting to the Operations Director and joining an energetic, committed team working closely with all areas of the business to optimise the customer experience and in turn the company’s success.
Based in Lewes, East Sussex, Paper High is a leading personalised gifts retailer. We sell fair trade, handmade products direct to, both, consumers and to businesses.
It all started back in 1998 when the company founders were travelling round the world when a chance meeting with a paper maker sowed the seed of an exciting business idea. Since 2001 we’ve specialised in selling fair trade, handmade products and eco-friendly gifts made in India, Sri Lanka and Nepal. All our products are made by skilled artisans, using locally sourced sustainable and recycled materials.
You’ll be managing a small but growing Ecommerce team and the relationship with a number of external partners and agencies to fulfil the needs of our Ecommerce operations.
We sell on our own website, plus a growing number of platforms such as Not On The High Street, Etsy, Amazon etc, as well as new B2B websites that have come to the fore more recently.
• Manage all aspects of our own website and all our Ecommerce marketplaces and any other related programmes.
• Meet and exceed planned sales goals for the company.
• Manage an effective ecommerce marking calendar to drive the sales.
• Ensure all website content is up to date across all channels.
• Ensure all emails, campaigns, social platforms, etc and ensure they are aligned to the brand look & feel, and ethos.
• Ensure product pages, categories are up to date & regularly conduct analytics to derive insights and actions to optimise performance and conversion.
• Manage digital marketing activities, currently done via third party agencies.
• Manage a team, provide leadership, training & development.
• Manage daily & weekly reports for the appropriate personnel.
ROLE ESSENTIAL SKILLS:
• Experience in managing Ecommerce teams desirable.
• Familiarity with Magento and WooCommerce an advantage.
• Strong knowledge of the techniques & practices related to Ecommerce.
• Familiarity with Marketing & Web Personalisation platforms.
• Experience with marketplaces such as Amazon, Not on the High Street, Etsy and others is highly desirable.
• Experience with Google Analytics and digital marketing analytics/reporting.
• A self-motivator with initiative and strong communication skills.
• Experience in managing & developing teams.
Get in contact with us today if you are looking to join an exciting, energetic team that is in the process of growing the business significantly.
Employment type: Full-Time with flexibility to split work time in the office and work from home.