Junior Graphic Designer for Social Media
Junction Studio is looking for a Graphic Designer to create and manage social media content
One of our largest, and longstanding clients, is Pets Corner who we have been working with for nearly two decades. Pets Corner started in 1968 and through its success, other businesses were created or brought in to become part of the PetFamily. Their businesses offer the pet owner an unrivalled quality of services and premium pet products.
Due to the continual PetFamily success and growth, we now require an excellent graphic designer with social media management skills to join our team on a full-time basis to create engaging on-brand content for the following brands that sit under the Pets Corner umbrella:
Yora / McAdams / MORE / Tribal / Dogwood / PetPractice / Peter & Paul / Great & Small / GreenAcres / Dogwood / We.Pet / Scampers / Canagan / Doodley Dogs
The Content Designer & Social Media Manager will responsible for designing engaging on-brand content across social media platforms and email newsletters for several PetFamily brands. You will create inspirational and creative content to engage and grow customer reach while meeting the client's marketing objectives.
You will be based in our studio in the heart of Brighton’s North Laine and will be flexible to travel to Pets Corner HQ in Crawley where required. You will work closely with both Junction Studio and the PetFamily marketing team to design and post on-brand content.
About the role
The Content Designer & Social Media Manager will play a key role in crafting strong well-designed content that helps to deliver the PetFamily sales and marketing objectives. The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Design and creation of engaging on-brand social media posts and email marketing newsletters for the PetFamily social media channels and email marketing platform (currently Mailchimp)
- Ensuring the designed social and email content is scheduled for send/post inline with our marketing strategy calendar
- Reacting in real-time to trends and customers, as our audiences grow and engage
- Elevating organic social content; building audiences and creating loops of purposeful content marketing
- Monitor the PetFamily social media and email newsletter performance to feedback on what has worked, what hasn’t, and how to learn from it
- Stay on top of interesting social/email marketing trends to improve the social strategy and storytelling across all the PetFamily brands
- You are primarily a graphic designer with vast experience using all Adobe Suite programs
- You have demonstrable experience designing on-brand digital content
- You know all the social media channels back-to-front
- Are able to write engaging social media copy to support the creation of branded content
- You understand how to navigate and create email newsletters within Mailchimp (or similar)
- You are familiar with creating animated graphics content for social channels
- You understand how social media and email marketing is crucial to building an amazing brand(s) and achieving marketing goals
- You are able to work in a fast-paced environment and work to tight deadlines
About Junction Studio
- Our experience lies in the world of consumer enjoyment with backgrounds in hospitality, lifestyle, and retail. We work on projects large and small from start-ups to the big guys. For us, it's about connecting with great clients then creating that junction where business and creativity come together to make a brilliant brand.
- Brands we've worked with: Marks & Spencer, Brixton Brewery, Pets Corner, The Adventure Bar Group, Channel 4, Boots, ASOS.
To learn more about Pets Corner and PetFamily visit: petscorner.co.uk / petfamily.co.uk
Role: Full time
Working Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: Dependant on experience
Start date: As soon as possible
Applications close date: May 6th, 2021
Please send your CV, example of your content portfolio and covering letter to: