Molokini is a creative marketing agency in Worthing that specialises in PR, digital marketing and web design for a variety of sectors, predominately business to business.
We are seeking a confident, experienced and enthusiastic Account Manager to join our high performing web development team. The right candidate will be self-motivated and organised with outstanding customer service skills, and a passion for web and marketing.
As an Account Manager, you will be liaising with clients on a day-to-day basis and managing the internal team to deliver website projects. You will also assist with scoping, pitching and supporting.
The successful applicant will
- Be driven to plan, manage and deliver successful website projects
- Have strong attention to detail and strict organisational and time management skills
- Be personable with exceptional client communication skills
- Be able to collaborate and manage a small team
Essential skills & experience
- Good working knowledge and experience of managing clients and teams through the delivery of website projects (coding skills are not essential) – ideally in-agency at Project Manager or Account Manager level
- Experience of developing user focused web strategies, UX and UI
- Use of WordPress and other CMS systems
- Understanding of the wider marketing mix
- Efficiency, organisation, and the ability to stick to deadlines
Desirable skills & experience
- Some coding knowledge would be advantageous
- Use of Adobe design packages beneficial
- Technical and content SEO experience preferable
- Client account management
- Lead and attend client meetings (online and in-person in future where COVID-safe) and provide daily telephone and email support
- Co-ordinate website project delivery with the Molokini design and development team
- Drive wireframing and project planning / timelines
- Conduct analysis and prepare reports
- Support with pitching and quoting
What’s in it for you…
- A competitive starting salary (dependent on skills and experience)
- A range of flexible benefits including company pension scheme
- A fun and creative working environment (when working in the office) – with the beach at the end of the road! There is plenty of fresh fruit and good coffee to keep us powering through the working day.
If you think this is the job for you, don’t wait to apply!
Interviews will start before the closing date, so don't delay!
*Strictly no agencies please*
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Established in 2005, we are a family run team of 9 who have decades of marketing expertise with international businesses in a wide range of sectors, but have laid down roots and live locally in Worthing… we are well respected in the industries we work in. We are a close team that is driven by supporting one another and being creative. We love ambition and help our team develop their careers through on-the-job learning, training and mentoring.