Digital Marketing Executive - PART-TIME
- Bailey Solutions Ltd
- Work from home or office in Hove
- Up to £28,000 per annum pro rata
- DME P/T
- Marketing / PR
- Contract Type
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a digital marketing executive, who has the technical skills to generate incoming leads for the sales team. The role will be based at our Hove office, but home working can be accommodated if living within reasonable commuting distance. This is an opportunity to join our well regarded and established software business supplying library software to schools, law firms, businesses, government departments and specialist libraries across the UK, Europe and internationally.
The role includes the following responsibilities:
- Create and run email campaigns to drive traffic to the websites;
- Create and run paid ad campaigns in various channels including Google Ads;
- Conduct A/B testing to optimise ad and content performance;
- Create automated email campaigns to continue engagement of prospects;
- Ensure the timely delivery, optimisation and measurement of regular communications through a range of digital channels to core audience groups (prospects, referrers and clients) to support acquisition and retention objectives whilst maintaining regulatory compliance;
- Maintain social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn to promote brand awareness and generate quality incoming enquiries;
- Use SEO best practice to ensure all content is optimised for organic search, whilst developing off-page SEO strategies;
- Deliver a search marketing strategy which incorporates both organic and paid search;
- Use analytical tools to measure and report on KPIs, including traffic, lead generation and sales conversion;
- Assist with website development, through regular communications with the Sales & Marketing Director, to improve user experience and conversion rate optimisation, to drive high-quality enquiries to the sales team;
- Maintain company and product websites to ensure they are up to date with offers, technical changes and maintain regulatory compliance.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- A minimum of 18 months digital marketing experience;
- A proven track record of producing high quality, multi-channel marketing campaigns;
- A digital marketing qualification, business or marketing degree, IDM or CIM qualification;
- Proven B2B marketing experience;
- Ability to work using own initiative and meet set KPI's;
- Strong commercial and analytical skills with a proven ability to track, interpret and report on insight and campaign data, including regularly updating the wider business on marketing activity business performance;
- Creative, innovative, ideas based approach;
- Excellent attention to detail and good communications skills;
- Proven use of Google Analytics, MS Office, SEO software, CRM software, image software and other marketing tools;
- Team player with results-driven focus.
Why Bailey Solutions?
Bailey Solutions is located in attractive offices in Hove and is part of the Lucidea family of companies with over 5,000 customers globally. As a growing company, with clients across Europe and beyond, communication is key to ensure everyone’s voices are heard. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and above all we support each other. We hold weekly team meetings and regular one-to-ones, so everyone is aware of what is going on and can contribute. At least twice a year we have a dinner and drinks together somewhere fancy or not-so-fancy as the mood dictates.
A balanced work / life scenario: 20-25 hours per week over 5 days per week to be agreed weekly in advance with your line manager to fulfil the business requirements. Our core hours are 9.00 – 5.30 Monday to Friday. Work in the office or from home, but if working from home, you must be available to attend the office when required and live within reasonable commuting distance of our office which is next to Hove train station.
Training and Support: You would be joining a small sales and marketing team with support from a Content Marketeer, a Market Researcher and Head of Sales & Marketing. Internal training and support will be provided about our own products and processes, Teamworks, InfusionSoft CRM, Yoast SEO, Wordpress, HotJar, Purechat and other software applications.
Beyond the standard benefits: We offer a range of benefits including pension contribution, childcare vouchers, cycle scheme and 24 days’ holiday per year plus bank holidays.
- Established, dynamic software business with 20+ years trading experience and high customer retention;
- Located in Hove, close to public transport;
- Dynamic role in as part of a small and close knit team;
- Company pension;
- Flexible working time;
- 24 days holiday + 8 statutory bank holidays – pro rata;
- Part-time – 20-25 hours per week;
- Competitive salary depending on skills and experience
How to apply:
Email Penny Bailey at firstname.lastname@example.org and include a covering letter / email and your current CV.