Public-i are looking to recruit an Applications Developer within our Development Team. This is a new post to add to the team following growth in the demand for our software and product offerings. We are looking for candidates who take pride in the quality of their coding, documentation and unit testing and who are advocates for compliance with web standards and accessibility guidelines.
We are looking for someone who has at least two of the main development skill sets (all three would be great!). If you can bring a mix of at least two skills comprising Traditional web / React web / Desktop you are the person for us!
The role will mainly consist of :
- Taking on tasks around maintaining our codebase and developing new features.
- Being a proactive member of our scrum team, taking part in planning sessions, daily stand-ups and bi-weekly presentations to the wider company
- Working closely with our UX designers to produce great experiences, across platforms.
The successful candidate will have
- Traditional web development : PHP / SQL / HTML / CSS
- (Windows) Desktop development : C sharp / DotNet
Other desirable skills for this post include:
- Caliburn / MVVM pattern
- CodeIgniter PHP framework
- Testing tools (PHPUnit / Selenium)
- Composer / npm / Git
The post holder should have a working knowledge of best practice usability and Agile scrum/sprint and be able to document code and provide system documentation.
Please include your salary expectations in your application.