Fable&Co. Seeks Proven Senior Account Manager.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager to join our growing team & help us deliver outstanding branding work for ambitious clients. Reporting into the Account Director & Creative Director, you will be trusted to oversee project delivery from brief to execution & beyond.
To support the Account Director & Creative Director by:
- Overseeing project delivery from brief to execution
- Managing project timelines & budgets
- Organising & attending client workshops & meetings
- Actively building & maintaining client relationships
- Identifying further opportunities with existing clients
You will have...
- An understanding of the unique requirements of working in & on behalf of a high-calibre branding agency
- An open & collaborative working style, with a passion, dedication, diligence & thoughtfulness in all that you do
- Previous experience (ideally 5+ years) in managing branding projects from start to finish
- Excellent verbal communication & writing capabilities along with impressive organisational & time management skill
- Experience & interest in working with B2B brands, especially within professional services & technology
- A commercial understanding & nose for opportunity
As a close-knit, optimistic & genuine bunch, personality & culture-fit is of paramount importance to us. We’re looking for an impressive Senior Account Manager that strives for the best – bringing a calmness & positivity to the table, as well as a humbleness & work ethic that mirrors our brand mission.
An integral part of our agency culture is balance. Yes, we work hard & we enjoy what we do, but we understand that life happens outside of the studio too. Our aim is to look after you & support you in your endeavours, whether personal or professional, & so look to provide flexible, tailored perks to suit you.
The role of Senior Account Manager is a permanent position predominantly based in our Brighton studio, whilst having the flexibility to work from home part of the week. We are offering a competitive salary for this role, between £28k - £35k, dependent on experience.
We’d love to hear why you think you’d be a good fit – tell us a bit about yourself & what you could bring.