Junior Digital Project Manager
- LEAP (Chichester)
- £30k + benefits
- Customer Service, Project Management, Account Handling
- Contract Type
At LEAP we’re a passionate group of creatives, copywriters, designers and developers, focussed on crafting innovative, creative and digital solutions for our clients. Bold in outlook and confident in delivery, our track record of outstanding work is grounded in a genuine love for what we do.
We have a great opportunity for a Junior Digital Project Manager based at our spacious studio in the heart of Chichester*. You will be responsible for assisting in the day-to-day planning, management, tracking, reporting and delivery of digital projects.
You will require a good understanding of all elements of a digital project from design through to development, ensuring projects are completed on time, on budget, and to a high level of quality. You will report directly to the Senior Digital Project Manager and support them in turning around multiple projects to very tight deadlines. No two days will be the same so a flexible, proactive approach is required.
Ensuring project excellence, you’ll have the ability to anticipate potential issues and dependencies, highlight project risks and manage to change business and technical requirements by effectively suggesting solutions at the appropriate stage of projects, continually looking at ways to improve processes.
The right person will:
- Have 3+ years project management experience, ideally in an agency environment (although not essential), with an excellent understanding of digital project management process and methodologies
- Be highly organised and be able to successfully manage the day to day running of multiple digital projects, making full use of project management and collaboration tools
- Be able to clearly communicate the client and project needs to the design and development teams to ensure work meets the agreed brief
- Have the ability to confidently assess, interrogate and clarify client briefs, and assign the appropriate resource to meet the deliverables
- Clearly communicate project status updates to the Senior Project Management team and key stakeholders
- Support with resource scheduling
- Manage all aspects of the project budget
- Attention to detail in proofing and reviewing project documents and designs & builds before they are shared with the account team/client
- An understanding of quality assurance and user acceptance testing
- Work with the accounts department to manage client invoicing and tracking
- Build good working relationships and successfully balance the client, the work and the team
- Provide excellent customer service and ensure client satisfaction
We want our team to enjoy coming into work and offer;
- A relaxed and flexible working environment located in central Chichester
- A friendly team with a structured project approach
- An excellent opportunity to join an expanding agency
- Competitive salary based upon experience
*N.B. Under the current COVID-19 guidelines, our office policy stipulates that those who are able to work effectively from home should do so until further notice. For those that need to work at the office (either due to the particular nature of their role or because they cannot effectively work from home), our Chichester office remains open on a full-time basis with a comprehensive range of COVID health and safety procedures in place.
LEAP is an equal opportunity employer.