Email Marketing Manager
- BIMM Institute
- Design / Creative, Editorial / Content, Marketing / PR
- Contract Type
Take a look at this marketing role! BIMM Institute is in search of an Email Marketing Manager...
BIMM Institute is proud to be the largest and leading provider of creative arts education in Europe. They have over 35 years’ experience helping students launch successful careers in Music, Film and Performing arts and are located in some of Europe’s most creative cities - London, Berlin, Dublin, Brighton, Manchester, Bristol, Hamburg and Birmingham.
They are looking for an Email Marketing Manager to join their team. You will report to the Group Head of Marketing and will deliver high-quality email marketing campaigns and web content that increase interest, awareness, enquiries and enrolments for BIMM Group.
- Creation and delivery of attractive, high-quality and compelling email campaigns
- Work with marketing, admissions and recruitment teams to own and deliver email marketing strategy
- Manage and maintain the email marketing calendar, ensuring that prospective students are being hit with the right messages at the right time
- Regular reporting of all email campaigns, including performance metrics
- Leverage data and customer insight to constantly improve our customer journey
- Comply with and implement as appropriate, all of BIMM's policies and procedures, including Safeguarding, Equality and Diversity, and Health and Safety
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Experience in an email marketing role
- Excellent copywriting skills, with an ability to write content across a variety of audiences
- An ability to work across multiple stakeholders, from design to recruitment, while prioritising multiple projects
- Experience of using DotMailer or similar email marketing platform
- Experience of basic HTML email design, data and segmentation
- Experience of A/B testing and optimisation
- Have skills in InDesign or Adobe/ design ability
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.