Senior Project Manager
Our client base is growing and has changed over recent years and with that, the type of work we're having the opportunity to get involved with has gone up a gear. Do you thrive on managing an array of projects to deliver maximum impact for your clients? If so, you could be our next senior project manager. Are you someone that loves getting under the skin of your client’s businesses to ensure that we are driving growth through the delivery of top-quality digital projects? Then, you could be our next Project director.
As a member of the Fresh Egg Project Delivery Team, you will be directing, managing and coordinating first-class projects for our clients, understanding the strategic and commercial context of their business to influence planning and scope and ensure overall project delivery success.
You will have a foundation of digital marketing knowledge and high-quality project management experience, including managing multiple projects concurrently. You will be responsible for producing statements of work, coordinating resource, tracking project performance, reporting on milestones and deliverables, and ensuring everything is run to time and budget. Quality of deliverables will be paramount, whilst ensuring work is delivered profitably for Fresh Egg.
In addition to your project management experience, you will have the ability to build relationships with and manage teams of technicians and specialists, have confidence in client communication at all levels, and proactively demonstrate the high value at all times. You will have fastidious attention to detail, excellent problem-solving abilities, and thrive on multi-tasking, switching between projects and stakeholders.
Fresh Egg is among the leading digital marketing agencies in the UK. Our mission is to uncover customer challenges and transform them into digital success. We don’t employ cogs to fit into a machine, we employ exceptional individuals who can help us to consistently outperform expectation.
This role will offer the right person huge opportunities to learn from our team of experts at Fresh Egg, by working alongside some incredibly smart and talented individuals who are specialists in their field.
Skills, knowledge and experience…
- Good knowledge and experience across our digital channels and disciplines (essential for Project Directors)
- At least two years of project management experience at a similar level
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Strong negotiation, conflict resolution, problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build a strong rapport with clients, key stakeholders and internal teams
- Good presentation skills and experience of facilitating - and leading where required - client meetings and workshops
- Ability to motivate, inspire and collaborate effectively.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com or follow the link below