Community & Customer support associate
- Work from home
- £20,000 - 24,000 pro rata
- Filmstro community support
- Customer Service, eCommerce, Editorial / Content
- Mid-Level, Junior-Level
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
Filmstro is a music publisher running an e-commerce platform selling royalty-free music to filmmakers and creators. We also have a software suite of products to enhance the music workflow for filmmakers and creators.
In a nutshell
We're looking for a digital native who's very comfortable with social media and technology to look after our (mostly American) community of users and customers via our social channels and our dedicated support platform Zendesk.
Please note: Do not apply if you don't satisfy the person spec below. Many thanks!
About the role: duties & responsibilities
This role is split into several parts with the most important being the direct customer support of our customers via Zendesk. Secondary to that are other tasks to do with keeping our community engaged and responding to queries on our social channels. Additionally there are weekly tasks to do with updating our Blog content on our website.
- Daily customer support activity (messages) to customers on Zendesk
- Daily messaging to users & customers on Facebook (including private group) & Twitter
- Weekly upload of Blog article along with image and meta-data into WordPress CMS
- Weekly management of affiliates (approving requests to join our affiliate network)
- Liaison with line manager to feedback customer questions/complaints
- Liaison with development team to feedback customer technical issues
- Liaison with creative team to feedback customer feedback/suggestions
- Any other admin tasks that arise ad hoc from time to time (such as compiling reports in Google Sheets)
- Knowledge of Zendesk
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Knowledge of Social Media
- Good written English
- Interest in technology
- Interest in video creation
- Interest in music creation
Hours of work & pay
The role is part-time and on a freelance basis. You will be one of 2 associates looking after our community.
- 1-2 hours per day
- 6 days per week (Mon - Saturday)
- £10 - £12 p/hour depending on experience
- Some evening work as most of our customers are based in the US so we need cover for US time zones