Project Manager - 3 month contract
Caburn Hope is a market-leading employee communications agency. We work with some of the most influential and progressive brands in the world, maintaining the highest levels of performance and innovation by cultivating and investing in talent. Clients include Unilever, Coca-Cola, Teléfonica, Pfizer, Boots International, Barclays and Sage.
We have an exciting opportunity for the right person to join us in our vibrant, fast-paced agency, based in the market town of Lewes, near Brighton. We’re looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our friendly, busy team. We are currently working 2 days in the office on rotatation and 3 days from home, but this contract role may need to be a little more office based whilst getting up to speed.
Our work is highly creative and impactful, yet fast-paced, requiring excellent attention to detail on complex projects with quick turnarounds, across all forms of media.
This position will suit someone with an upbeat ‘hands-on’ approach, who can pick up projects quickly and make them happen.
In return we offer an inclusive team environment, a competitive package and genuine opportunities for career progression.
Initially a 3 month contract, with the possibility of a rolling contract on completion. Start date is flexible.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a marketing or communications agency environment.
- Experience in managing a range of on and offline integrated projects from start to finish.
- Ideally you will have employee/internal communications experience, although this is not essential
- A sound knowledge of digital and offline media channels
- The ability to handle multiple projects and deliver on time and to budget
- Project planning from start to finish to include scheduling, production of project plans/site maps, budgeting, ongoing management, proofing and delivery
- Sourcing and managing suppliers
- Client liaison
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fine attention to detail and high standards – you are proud of what you do
- Strong character, work well under pressure in a busy office, as part of a team
Please email CV, salary expectations and covering letter to Elizabeth Spencer-Phillips at firstname.lastname@example.org.