We're looking for a B2B marketing all-rounder to help our pioneering business build its marketing function from the ground up.
sees.ai is a B2B drone software start-up based in Chichester, West Sussex. The team is developing one of the world’s most advanced enterprise drone systems and recently became the first company in the UK to secure authorisation from the UK Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) to trial a concept for routine Beyond Visual Line of Sight (BVLOS) operations. The company is poised for rapid growth.
The four founders are top of their game – hailing from Apple, McLaren Formula 1 and hedge funds. Between them they have won a Formula 1 championship and two America’s Cups. This year alone, the company has caught the attention of the Financial Times, The Times, Tech Crunch, The Economist, the BBC and The Week.
We are recruiting a Marketing Manager into a key, newly created role, reporting to the interim CMO. This comprehensive role will suit an all-rounder keen to work flexibly to help build a marketing function from the ground up. The role will focus initially on building and maintaining the company’s reputation among key target customers, investors and other stakeholders. In time, the role will evolve into a marketing function to help drive revenue generation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with the interim CMO and CEO to formulate, agree and evaluate the overall marketing strategy and budget
- Stakeholder relations: liaising with key commercial partners to leverage joint marketing opportunities
- Take ownership of:
- Website: Evaluating and updating its content; overhauling the website as the business scales
- LinkedIn/Twitter: Ensuring we leverage all opportunities to engage with our audiences/connections
- CRM: Maintaining CRM and planning/executing regular comms to key audiences
- Content creation: newsletters, blogs, by-lined articles for media
- Branding – Ensuring we have a strong, consistent brand (which will need to evolve over time)
You are a B2B marketing generalist
You have an interest in or experience within the technology/software sector
You have strong interpersonal skills and are adept at stakeholder relations
You are a skilled writer
You value quality and attention to detail; you are a self-starter able to work independently, own projects and achieve results.
The company is based at Lavant House in the West Sussex countryside. This role will suit someone who wants to enjoy all the lifestyle benefits that the south coast has to offer, working flexibly with a friendly, ambitious and high-performing team.
Read our full job description here: www.sees.ai/careers
Please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.