Paid Media Analyst - Display and Video
Paid Media Analyst – Display and Video
Paid Media - Brighton
Join us as our new Paid Media Analyst. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the display team and be central to delivering paid media activation across display and video, and to be part of driving and shaping our client strategies.
iCrossing is a global, digital marketing agency, built on the ethos of ‘Change as Usual' - it's our North Star for culture: drive positive change, whether that's for our peoples' careers, the industry we operate in or the communities we work and live in.
We're an incredibly friendly bunch of people drawn together by our passion for seeing our partners thrive, so expect us to challenge your norm with new ideas of how we can work together to succeed. For our clients, it means we're always looking for ways to be better growth partners, and it's why we have relationships with brands that last decades. We're passionate about diversity, inclusion and providing an environment where people look forward to coming to work!
Display & video analysts are the foundation of our campaigns working across programmatic display, native and addressable media within our display and video division. This role is crucial for delivering the foundations of optimisation and reporting in our accounts, upon which our client strategies are built, ensuring that we continue to be best in class for our display and video offering. This is in addition to contributing to the Paid Media department’s development of our display, native and addressable media. You will be joining a division within iCrossing whose 2021 strategy is to grow. A team who primarily work on enterprise size clients and will be expected to get involved in all aspects of display and video activity!
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Paid Media Analyst – Display and Video are responsible for tactical execution, optimisation, and campaign reporting across all display channels.
- Be responsible for the day to day budget pacing, optimisation and general management of the account including ad trafficking and account builds, delivering to client KPIs
- Activation experience across Adobe Ad Cloud and/or DV360
- Troubleshooting tracking and set-up issues within all buying platforms and adservers
- Deliver analysis pieces either for internal use or to be shared directly with clients
- Contribute to written reporting and client meetings and calls, providing reporting insights to clients on current performance and areas to grow in the future
- Learning best practice and contributing to iCrossing best practice and delivery
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a combination of leadership, strategic and problem-solving strengths. Your core competence will be in understanding the dynamic display and video landscape – and knowing how to form a display and or video strategy to maximise client results. You will be flexible in your approach and always searching for new solutions and new techniques.
- Working knowledge of account management and account development through Adobe Advertising Cloud, Google stack (DV360 and Campaign Manager) and Google Ads.
- Strong attention to detail and effective time management across multiple projects
- Demonstratable experience of delivering display and video results for clients
- Strong oral & written communication skills along with excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
WHAT WE OFFER
iCrossing has three locations in the UK; London, Brighton, and Cardiff. For this role, you’ll be based in our office in Brighton but open to discuss options if you are based in London or Cardiff.
- London: Leicester Square - you’re right in the heart of London’s cultural hot-spot, with restaurants, theatre, film premières, bars and more, all on our doorstep
- Brighton: The Lanes - what’s not to love about sea-side working, whilst located in our newly redeveloped central office space
- Cardiff: Tramshed Tech- an exciting, collaborative space with other tech and creative brands in the centre of Cardiff
We invest heavily in our staff’s development and wellbeing. Employees consistently and overwhelmingly agree (through regular internal engagement surveys) that iCrossing is run on strong values and principles, that their job supports their personal growth and that they love working at iCrossing.
In addition to a diverse, collaborative, and inclusive working environment, we offer a range of benefits – there’s a long list, but here are some of the highlights!
- Attractive salary package
- 25 days’ holiday (increasing 1 day per year, up to 29 days)
- Flexible working – we’re happy to discuss options!
- Early finish on the last Friday of every month
- Options to buy up to 5 additional holiday days
- Study leave of up to 5 days per year
- Charity donation match and up to 5 days per year to undertake work on behalf of a charity
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption pay
- Pension scheme
- Regular socials and more!