Fable&Co. are on the lookout for an exceptionally talented designer to join our growing team & help us deliver outstanding work on behalf of ambitious clients. As an experienced designer, you will understand the world of branding & how to craft superior visual identities, underpinned with strong strategic relevance. Reporting to our Creative Director & working as part of a close-knit team of strategists, designers & account managers day-to-day.
Your responsibilities –
- To deliver outstanding brand identities, applied to both printed & digital deliverables
- Be proactive & manage your time effectively working towards deadlines across multiple projects
You will have –
- Previous branding & design experience
- Proficient Adobe Creative Suite skills
- A good understanding & experience of web design
- Outstanding graphic & typographic skills
- Confidence in pitching, presenting & justifying creative ideas to the team
- A real passion for design, keeping up to date with industry trends & sharing this information & enthusiasm with the team
- Diligent attention to detail, focus & consistency across all work
- Additional skills that are a big plus but not essential: animation, motion design, illustration
About you –
As a close-knit, optimistic & genuine bunch, personality & culture-fit is of paramount importance to us. We’re looking for an impressive designer that strives for the very best – bringing a positive outlook, as well as a humbleness & work ethic that mirrors ours.
Sound like the job for you –
The role of designer is a permanent position based in our Brighton studio. We are offering a competitive salary for this role, dependant on experience.