Senior Photographer for E-commerce studio - central Brighton. We are currently recruiting for a Senior Photographer to join our dynamic and fast-paced studio team at Capture Factory, Brighton. The ideal candidate will have a creative flair and experience working in a busy ecommerce photography studio, with a strong understanding of how to capture the best product photography. The position will be for a 1 Year contract covering maternity leave, after this time a review will take place where a permanent full time position may be offered. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
*Ensure that all creative & commercial photographic standards/processes are understood and met by the photography team.
*Work closely with the Assistant Studio Manager to agree & execute the workload of our photography team, ensuring that daily/weekly tasks are achieved to the highest standards and deadlines are met.
* Directing studio staff for the prepping and styling of garments on the mannequin & model, and photographing through Capture One to process.
* A thorough understanding of Photoshop for editing.
*Work closely with the Studio Manager to ensure that deadlines are met, and pre/post shoot processes are followed.
* Checking images and sending them to clients using their specific requirements, a keen eye for detail is essential.
* Using Dropbox
* Booking shoots in the diary
* Answering the phone
* Emailing clients re booking shoots / their requirements / adjustments
* Collating and organising images on the data base
* Lighting set ups, prepping areas for specific photoshoots
* Prepping documentation for shoots
*Responsible for training and development of our team of photographers & re-touchers.
*Responsible for the maintenance/up-keep of studio equipment.
Skills and Experience:
* Degree in Photography or Fashion * Experience preferred with on and off-model ecommerce photography
* Previous management experience is a bonus.
* A knowledge of photography, retouching and lighting techniques is essential.
* Competence of using Photoshop & Capture One.
* Confidence in training others on photographic and retouching techniques.
* High competence using MAC Operating systems.
* Competence using Microsoft Office (Excel/PPT).
* A self-motivated leader who is able to take and give direction.
* A confident hard worker who is always strives for the best end-result.
* Exemplary attention to detail.
* 9am-5pm working hours.
* 28 days holiday as standard - plus bank holidays
* Early finish Fridays 4pm, Staff lunch every Friday at the end of the month.
Note: In the event that a sufficient volume of suitable applications are received, the post may close prior to the specified closing date. Please apply as soon as possible if interested. Please apply with a covering letter stating, why you would be suited and a CV.
Contract length: 12 months
Application deadline: 21/05/2021
Expected start date: 01/06/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: From £22,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Monday to Friday