Boundless is a not-for-profit provider of member benefits. We are one of the UK’s largest public sector and civil service clubs. We give back to those who give most to society by providing money-saving deals, events and perks to help members get the most from their free time. We bring members together through shared interests, experiences and exclusive benefits which include exclusive deals on days out, holidays and high street brands, over 600 member run activities per year, an award winning magazine, exclusive events and hospitality, preferential rates at our hotels and holiday parks and a whole host of other perks.
Purpose of the role
We believe that data should be behind all decisions with regard to digital development. Working as a Digital Analyst you will be a key part of a small team – technically minded, you will provide the data and insight that will drive continuous improvement in our digital offerings.
You’ll maintain regular reporting, but the real value you bring to the team will be additional data brought to the table by your enquiring mind. We are looking for someone to pick up hypotheses on user behaviour and help us to prove or disprove them. You’ll help us to understand what problems to solve; the priority we need to give them and then whether we’ve successfully solved them or need to think again.
- Regular monitoring and reporting on key website stats- calling out any significant trends or changes (focusing both on acquisition and retention)
- Ownership of the Google Analytics and Tag Manager accounts – ensure they are set up correctly and are kept up to date
- Provide the analytical data that will allow Boundless to improve existing and build new user friendly online experiences and prioritise developments
- Analysing data for patterns and trends
- Set up tracking to ensure any changes made to the site can be monitored to ensure they’re making the improvements expected
- Support the Marketing team with tracking online Marketing initiatives and suggesting areas for improvement in future activity
- Work with front end dev to ensure that the website, GA and Google Tag Manager are set up appropriately for optimizing analytics
You will have
- Great technical knowledge of Google analytics and Tag Manager
- Previous experience of driving continuous improvement through analytics
- Ability to work as part of a team to translate data and insight into action
- The right skills to present data in a visually interesting and engaging way –to persuade and influence
- Desire to make a difference and energy to drive through change
- Willingness to go beyond the prescribed role – with only a small team in place, we’re looking for someone flexible
- Excellent communication skills – ability to explain trends and exceptions in data to the wider team
- Working knowledge of Sitecore CMS and analytics and Dynamics 365 is desirable