We are BestAtDigital, a Brighton based digital learning and comms agency. We are determined to shake up the digital world so we're looking for someone that can bring a bit of spice and a skillset that can complement our talented team. We work with big brands to turn their subject matter into compelling digital experiences that drive behaviour change or deepen understanding around information that’s fundamental to our customers’ success.
We are looking for a bright, motivated individual with excellent technical QA and UAT skills to start immediately. You need to have at least 2 years’ experience working in the Digital Learning industry or within a digital agency. You will have demonstrable experience of both technical testing and UAT.
If you are excited by the prospect of working in a fast-paced, project oriented digital agency we would love to talk to you.
If you would like to find out more about us, check out our website at www.bestatdigital.com.
Skills and experience (required):
- Proven track record in Quality Assurance with at least 2 years’ experience
- E-learning experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Jira
- Experience of accessibility testing to WCAG 2.1 level ‘AA’ and above
- Experience of multi-device testing (both ‘hands on’ and with emulation)
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to manage own time
- Hardworking and flexible with good verbal and written communication skills
- An excellent team player
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Skills and experience (desirable)
- Proof reading and content checking
- Working knowledge of proprietary content delivery frameworks (Rise, Storyline).