We’re Lucidity and we’re on a mission to help companies be their best by reinventing how they plan and manage their strategy.
Our team is building the world’s most advanced Strategy Platform that offers a fast, easy and enjoyable way for businesses to formulate a plan, communicate it clearly and motivate their team.
Based in central Brighton, we’re a growing team who are passionate about making strategy simple. Could you help us propel to new heights?
About the role
You’ll be focused on the developing backend and frontend solutions for the Lucidity platform, supporting businesses globally as they develop their strategic plans.
Things you’ll do
- Work on developing across the full stack of the Lucidity platform in line with our development roadmap
- Work with the Chief Technology Officer to maintain and evolve the Lucidity codebase and with the Chief Design Officer to build the designs
- Take complete ownership of technology solutions
- Participate in the weekly team stand-up
- Make an effort to get to know and work well with the whole team
- Be infinitely keen to learn and develop new skills
- Stay up to date with the latest technology news, insights and trends
- Give, seek and receive thoughtful, constructive feedback
Who you are
- You have an unrivaled enthusiasm to learn and develop your skill set and are always happy to get stuck in where needed
- Experience working and collaborating in a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills—you must be fluent in English
Experience you’ll have:
- API design and implementation with Node.js
- Using relational databases such as MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Version control with Git
It’ll be an advantage if you have experience and knowledge on:
- Experience with Cloud platforms such as Google Cloud (preferred) or AWS
- Using container technologies such as Docker & Docker Compose
- Unit and integration testing
- OWASP security risks
- API integration experience
What we offer
As an early Lucidity team member, you’ll be rewarded with:
- Salary of £30,000-£40,000 depending on experience, reviewed annually
- Company profit share scheme - when the company is doing well, you do too
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays—and your allowance increases by 1 day every year
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home when you need to
- Dedicated L&D budget—a commitment to your personal career growth
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption policies—for those big life moments
- Regular socials—we love a Friday beer once pubs open!
Sound good? Drop us your CV and portfolio link at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
To all recruitment agencies: Lucidity does not accept agency CVs/resumes. Please do not forward CVs/resumes to our jobs alias or Lucidity employees. Lucidity is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/resumes.