We’re growing team with a unique offering that brings exciting new products and offers to consumers at work and to the comfort of their own homes. In five years we’ve established a network of over 3 million consumers and we are delivering meaningful results for some of the UK’s leading brands.
We love what we do and are passionate about making a real difference for the companies we work with. We’re a start-up with big ambitions and a track record of success. We like to have fun and always ensure we recognise and reward our employees hard work and dedication.
You’ll be joining our Operations Team that manages campaigns for FMCG leaders from Coca-Cola to L’Oreal, and many new challenger brands too from Cully & Sully to Scheckter’s.
Your work will be varied but will mostly be focused around:
- Updating and creating brand assets
- Creating and testing marketing emails
- Updating our website
- Sourcing assets including images and copy
- Editing proposals and presentations
- Producing general content for our own online and offline channels
Your skills and experience:
Strong experience of Adobe Creative Suite (focus on Indesign & Photoshop)
Great understanding of HTML and CSS
Unmistakable creative flair
Problem solving skills and the ability to take the initiative
High attention to detail
Good knowledge of Wordpress and Mailchimp (or other ESP)
A hands-on attitude
What do we offer:
- Flexible and remote working
- The option to work at shared working space Projects in the centre of Brighton
- A friendly, dynamic team
- A competitive working rate
Please note this role will be a freelance position.