EMD UK are the national governing body for group exercise. Our vision is healthier communities through group exercise and our mission is to support group exercise instructors to be the best they can be. We are an insight driven organisation that operates the largest database of group exercise classes in the UK to connect participants with thousands of instructors offering classes in their local area. To facilitate the continued growth of the sector we provide quality training and development as well as ongoing help and advice to instructors, supporting them at every stage of their career. We also work in partnership with organisations to endorse and develop all forms and styles of group exercise, including start up support for new fitness brands and concepts trying to enter the market. We work proactively to bring all aspects of the industry together. EMD UK is looking for a dynamic digital support executive to drive forward sales of the recently introduced class bookings functionality of our activity finder. The role will also support the daily use of our CRM system, civiCRM, across the team.
PT (20 hours per week) ideally delivered over a minimum of 4 working days
- To lead on the day-to-day sales process for the classfinder bookings product
- Manage process from prospects through to sales
- Carry out sales calls as relevant
- Deal with any product enquiries
- Administer relevant direct debit processes
- Liaise with our booking system partners.
- To support teachers using the classfinder website on a day-to-day basis
- To support the EMD UK team with the day to day use of our CRM system.
- Have an excellent working knowledge of the CRM system
- Deliver training to new and existing team members
- Deal with issues and enquiries as relevant.
- To support digital project delivery as relevant
Please refer to the full job description and person specification on our website for more information.