As our client base continues to grow, we are looking for a Web Analyst to join our analytics team. If you are comfortable working on analytics implementations, carrying out hands-on analysis of data, and presenting insights and recommendations back to senior-level client stakeholders, we'd love to hear from you!
You will take the lead across a number of our key client accounts, with responsibility for putting strategic roadmaps and measurement plans in place, planning and delivering analytics solutions and maintaining a high level of data quality across your portfolio of accounts.
The approach you take will differ according to each client’s business objectives and each respective statement of work, but will include a mixture of:
- Quick data reviews: Having the ability to think on your feet and conduct quick, succinct reviews of analytics set-ups for our prospective clients
- Data collection: Carrying out in depth technical audits of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager setups to identify issues and opportunities.
- Implementation: Setting up tracking to ensure clients have the data they need. This can be fully implementing tracking solutions from scratch or adding to existing tracking based on new requirements
- Reporting and analysis: This could be creating dashboards that enable clients to share important data around their organisations, regular monthly reports that identify trends, or in-depth analysis projects focusing on a particular area of the site or marketing campaign
- Strategy: Working with clients to gather requirements, assess their analytics maturity and put in place a strategic roadmap to help them achieve their objectives
- Training: We use a mixture of formal training sessions and informal education to help our clients make the most of the analytics solutions that we set up and maintain for them
Skills, knowledge and experience
We value team members that are well rounded and able to take responsibility for all facets of the analytics work we do for our clients. It's okay if you're not an expert in every area. We know that's not realistic and can work with you to develop.
- Strong analytical mind with the ability to identify, understand and interrogate business questions. Comfortable with hands-on analysis as well as the creation and delivery of high quality presentations based on your insights
- Fluent understanding and proven experience of auditing, implementing and maintaining the set up of Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager across a range of websites (including commerce)
- Experience running workshops or meetings with senior stakeholders to gather analytics requirements, with the ability to transfer findings into technical requirements
- Ability to identify commercial opportunities with prospective and existing clients, both within the analytics and data area as well as across other Fresh Egg services
- Ability to create dashboards in Data Studio or a similar BI tool
About Fresh Egg
Fresh Egg is among the leading digital marketing agencies in the UK. Our mission is to uncover customer challenges and transform them into digital success. We don't employ cogs to fit into a machine, we employ exceptional individuals who can help us to outperform expectations consistently.
To apply, please send your CV by using the link below.