Cyclr is growing and we are seeking to recruit an experienced UI/UX Developer into our Senior Development team. With at least 5 years of relevant development experience under your belt you will be ready for your next move. Our team is small but highly efficient and Cyclr is growing fast. You will be joining our business at a formative stage and will have an opportunity to influence our development direction and growth.
As this is a critical team role, for the right person, there will also be potential to participate in the company equity scheme after an initial 12 month probationary period.
Cyclr develops a powerful SaaS integration toolkit for SaaS companies. With Cyclr clients can quickly create, manage and deliver an amplified suite of integrations from within their own application.
You’re technical but you’re also a skilled communicator
Our software platform is of critical importance to the clients that adopt it, to the extent that we view them as partners of our business. We expect all parts of our business touch our clients on their journey, however your role will be of the utmost importance in helping to develop, enhance and improve our customer experience.
Cyclr has been built on a principle of ‘simplicity first’ as we make a very technical platform easy to use by both developers and non-developers alike. As part of the low/no-code movement the design of our application is of critical importance. Although we already receive great feedback on our existing UI/UX we know that there is room for further development and improvement and we will be looking for you to bring new ideas and enhancements to the table.
You’re a team player
Our team work across multiple locations. As a result, we live in Slack and video chat to plan, organise, report, test, and generally ensure the smooth progress of projects. You should be able to collect, process, and summarise complex data into effective communication.
We’re a young but growing business
It will be exciting, things will evolve quickly, and you will get experience working on an innovative application at the beginning of its’ growth journey. You will learn a lot and be able to have a meaningful impact on where Cyclr is heading. You will be helping to establish the foundations of a very large company.
You will need to understand Cyclr’s full capabilities and its significance in the wider market. Conversations with users, partners, and colleagues, could lead to radical changes to features. We value ideas and initiative above all else: we expect everyone to be on the pulse of the technology we are integrating.
- Regularly assess existing UI and provide a critical overview and roadmap for development.
- Regularly assess existing UX and provide a critical overview and roadmap for development.
- Plan and implement new UI/UX designs in collaboration with our core Platform Development team and ensure UI/UX is a critical component of all new product concepts and extensions.
- Create and manage the prototyping process for new concepts.
- Conduct ongoing user research and communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives.
- Establish, and enforce, brand guidelines in conjunction with our Marketing team.
- 5 years of experience as an UI-UX Designer or similar role.
- UI design portfolio.
- Ability to discuss and explain design options.
- Detail oriented.
- Critical thinker.
- Ability to learn / right attitude.
- Excellent communication skills for client facing work.
- Knowledge of agile software development.
- Direct experience in a B2B SaaS application.
- Team leadership experience.
- Practical knowledge of APIs and integration functionality.
You will be allocated to one of our offices in Croydon, Brighton or Eastbourne. You will have a choice between being office based or remote working, however you will be expected to travel to one of the offices at least once per week for team meetings. Working hours are intended to be 8 hours per day, Monday-Friday. Flexibility may occasionally be required (during the working week) and we are open to flexible working hours proposals.
Based on experience.
Pension: Statutory Pension Contribution
Holidays: Flexible holidays with prior agreement with your manager