We are seeking a talented individual to join our team. The role of Part-Time Connector Library Administrator will report into both our Connector Development and Marketing teams.
We are looking for someone who will be able to provide c20 hours per week, Monday to Friday, to support on the documentation, maintenance and development of our Application Connector Library. Working hours are flexible across the week but need to be taken during the hours of 8am to 6pm.
As an integration business our ‘Application Connector Library’ is the source of information on all of the third party software applications that Cyclr can connect to. We are looking to develop out the richness of information we provide and to more clearly document the development of, and extensions to, this library. As Cyclr grows our Application Connector Library grows and now is the right time for us to recruit a dedicated individual to focus on this important source of information for our clients. The role would suit someone technically minded who is looking for a flexible Part-Time role in a value-add administrative and content centric position.
Although not obligatory, with the right skills and application, this role can be an entry level role into our marketing or development teams.
You’re technical but you’re also a skilled communicator
The right candidate will be able to interpret reasonably technical information and translate it into an easy to understand form. The work you do will be customer facing through our website and our core software application. Information will need to be succinct, clear and easy to consume.
You’re a team player
We live in Slack and video chat to plan, organise, report, test, and generally ensure the smooth progress of projects. Whilst team play is important, equally important is that you are an independent worker we work on a predominantly remote basis.
The role will initially focus on further development and documentation of our Application Connector Library. In this role you will become familiar with APIs and software applications. There will be an opportunity to develop, over time, into either a full-time role or to an alternative role in either our development or marketing teams. Progression is, however, not obligatory and we would welcome applicants who would consider part-time working as a long-term proposition.
We’re a young business
Young businesses evolve quickly and you will get experience working on interesting projects as we develop as an organisation.
You will need to understand Cyclr and its significance in the wider market. We value ideas above all else and all team members are invited to contribute to the progression of the company as a whole.
Administration of the Connector Application Library to include:
- Monitoring of API documentation for API changes and communication to the Connector Development team
- Documentation of monthly Application Connector additions and extensions
- Categorisation of Application Connectors to enable accurate search and discovery
- Reporting of KPIs and statistics surrounding Application Connector usage
- Maintenance of an Application Connector changelog
- Monthly report/blog of significant Application Connector changes
- Enhancement and development of general content and information around Application Connectors
- The role will primarily report into our Head of Connector Development but will also have a reporting line into our Marketing Manager who has responsibility for the Cyclr website.
- Technically minded with an ability to understand technical documentation
- A willingness to invest time in understanding Cyclr and the API eco-system
- A team player who will be able to communicate well with our connector development and marketing teams
- Good written and oral communication
- Ability to prioritise
- Ability to work independently
- Either a relevant computer science degree and/or accreditations or practical work experience in a technical environment
- Knowledge of APIs
- Knowledge of Wordpress
- Knowledge of Github
You will be linked to one of our offices in East Croydon, Brighton or Eastbourne. Working hours will be c20 hours per week Monday-Friday. Our working practises are flexible and homeworking is acceptable, though you will be expected to attend occasional meetings in one of our offices.
Distribution of working hours is also flexible across the week but needs to be taken during the hours of 8am to 6pm.
Holidays: Flexible holidays with prior agreement with your manager