Junior Account Executive
DnA PR is HIRING
Junior Account Executive - 6 month fixed-term contract
We are a creative, experienced, and passionate PR agency working in the entertainment industry, covering film, TV, home entertainment, gaming and tech, and we are seeking to appoint a junior account executive to join our team in Brighton on a six-month fixed term contact.
The role would be perfect for a graduate looking to start a career in the Public Relations / Film & TV industries.
Your responsibilities would include working with account leads in delivering our ongoing press office work, as well as supporting and contributing to major PR campaigns. Some of your tasks will include.
- Copywriting for press releases and writing film synopses
- Working with, and managing, influencer partners
- Aiding the generation of press coverage, archiving and sharing with clients
- Working with the account leads to execute and deliver PR activations
- Attending brainstorms and writing up notes
- Being a key point of contact for media requests
- Producing coverage reports for our clients
- Administrative tasks
- Degree or HND in any area
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience and skill in prioritizing tasks and organisation
- A keen interest in film / TV / entertainment
- Ability to work autonomously on ongoing press office work
- Ability to work as member of a team
- Possess a keen eye for detail
- Possess good computer skills
- Ability to perform and be productive even under pressure with tight deadlines
The role would be perfect for a graduate looking to get a foot in the door within the Public Relations and the Film & TV industries. If you would like to apply, or to ask any questions about the role, please email Michael@dna-pr.com with your CV and covering letter.