- Enter Gallery
- Central Brighton
- £25,000 to £30,000pa (depending on experience)
- SEO & PPC, eCommerce, Marketing / PR
- Contract Type
A full time Digital Marketing Executive is required for this expanding business in the contemporary art sector located in central Brighton.
The Digital Marketing Executive responsibilities include:
- Implement and optimize PPC search and shopping campaigns and report on the results.
- Implement and optimize paid social campaigns across Facebook and Instagram and report on the results.
- Management of social media accounts including creating engaging content, responding to all customer posts and monitoring competition.
- Assist with managing the CMS system and updating our various websites.
- Assist with email marketing campaigns and CRM journey management.
- Support PR activity when necessary.
- Help in the production of high-quality content including interviews, videos, guides, emails & blog posts.
- Assist in the writing, editing and proof-reading of material for online communications so to maintain an excellent standard, consistency and compliance with key communications messages, quality standards, branding and design.
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing (experience in e-Commerce is a plus),
- Experience in PPC (search and shopping) and paid social,
- Experience in Affiliate marketing & product feeds (Awin),
- Excellent copywriting skills,
- Knowledge of best practice SEO,
- Passion for social media,
- Ability to work at pace, manage multiple demands effectively, prioritise workloads and work to deadlines,
- Creative, proactive with great communication skills (both written and oral).
Desirable skills and experiences:
- Understanding of Hubspot,
- Knowledge of Shopify,
- Experience of Google Analytics.