- Net Natives Ltd
- £24,000 - £32,000 depending on skills & experience
- Marketing / PR
- Contract Type
We're Net Natives, the student specialist marketing group. Connected and curious. We think student. We do, we learn, we refine, and we apply what we've learnt, just like students (and let's face it, we could all be a bit more student). Impact is something to aspire to - looking beyond impressions, reach, clicks, conversations and inspiring a focus on the bigger picture. More students enquiring, applying, and enrolling. Let's work together.
Natives helps brands and organisations understand, engage and convert the global student audience by blending data and AI with award-winning creative advertising expertise.
We are 100+ passionate specialists working across offices in Brighton, Portsmouth, New York and Changsha (China).
Summary of what the role is about:
The Paid Media Analyst role is responsible for delivering on our digital advertising campaigns across the social and search channels. The role is responsible for ensuring that key performance indicators are met and our client’s campaigns are at all times delivered to the highest standards.
As a Paid Media Analyst you are going to be a key member of staff. You will be responsible for the implementation and delivery of the digital media strategy for your clients. You will be responsible for ensuring that your campaigns meet and exceed expected outcomes, therefore maximising our clients’ satisfaction. You will provide frequent insights, analysis and recommendations which will inform clients’ strategy and media plans.
As an in-house paid media expert, you will be required to stay up-to-date with the industry updates and best-practices, as well as contribute and work to innovate our products, techniques and tactics.
What ‘good’ looks like:
The Paid Media Analyst is organised and has exceptional attention to detail, this is vital when working with client’s budgets. They are also analytical and creative problem solvers, this is crucial during the activation and optimisation of campaigns. They have good communication skills, this is important during the construction of insights and consultancy on media plans or calls with clients. Being able to describe technical details in an easy to understand way is a must. And finally, they have passion for the digital landscape, always remaining at the forefront of the latest developments and trends.
Knowledge, qualifications and experience:
- 2+ year of experience running paid advertising campaigns across Social, Search and Display.
- Knowledge of Google Adwords, Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn marketing solutions or other digital advertising platforms
- Google Search or Facebook Blueprint certification
- Superb communication skills - able to build relationships both internally with colleagues and externally
- Strong Excel Skills, ability to carry out big data analysis by utilising advanced formulas and features
- Proven track-record of multi-tasking/prioritising workloads
- Courage to challenge status-quo
- Knowledge of ad-serving (desired)
We expect you to live our ABC values:
- Accountable - we do what we promise we’ll do
- Brave - we challenge the status quo
- Curious - we’re inspired by what we do and want to inspire others