Communications and Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a highly motivated, organised and creative person to help us continue to raise the profile of Chailey Heritage Foundation, market our services and get involved with some exciting fundraising campaigns. This is a busy and rewarding role, leading a team, collaborating with our service leads and ultimately contributing to changing the lives of the young people in our care. As we continue our digital transformation over the next 3 years, you will be key to both internal and external communications.
Main duties include:
- Plan and implement the comms and marketing activites for the Charity’s services, as well as fundraising and HR campaigns
- Take overall responsibility for the Foundation’s website and social media channels, ensuring content is engaging and brings supporters to the Charity
- Plan the traditional PR for the Charity, liaising with consultants
- Work with the Technology Team to deliver engaging content for the Intranet
- Design and produce printed literature for the services, working with external agencies as necessary
- Plan and write briefs for videos and manage the production of promotional videos
- Manage an annual marketing budget
- Be involved with developing existing and new products/services
- Supervise the attendance at promotional events
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Practical marketing and communications experience including digital marketing and social media
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website and analytic tools
- Extensive experience of using Premier Pro, In Design, Microsoft Office and Hootsuite
- Experience of creating story boards for films and filming short films
- Experience of writing communication and marketing plans
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
Why join us?
- Competitive pension contributions
- Generous annual leave entitlements as well as public holidays
- A free dedicated employee assistance programme
- A new state-of-the-art benefits package, including fitness memberships, days out, cinema tickets, holiday offers and much more.
- There is also an on-site gym
- Free parking
- Appreciation Awards for long service and commitment.
Chailey Heritage Foundation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults; as such an enhanced DBS disclosure is required.
Chailey Heritage Foundation is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to promoting diversity and inclusion for all its young people and staff. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.