Junior SEO Consultant
As part of one of our core teams, you’ll be responsible for supporting SEO activity across a number of clients, whilst gaining a deeper understanding of SEO through a combination of training, self-learning and hands on experience.
Your day-to-day activity will include:
- Conducting keyword research and analysis
- Conducting in-depth technical audits to find SEO issues and opportunities, and putting together recommendations on how to fix them
- Reporting on the impact of SEO activity, drawing insights from the results and presenting analysis and recommendations
- Depending upon experience; you’ll contribute to the planning, prioritisation and delivery of high-quality recommendations – anything from site speed recommendations to helping with complex site migrations
- Contributing to the iterative improvement to our processes and approach
- An SEO enthusiast helping to spread knowledge of the subject within the agency and externally
- Curious, a self-starter who seeks to stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends
- Doing great work through client results and knowledge sharing
- Being proactive in identifying and responding to potential issues on clients’ websites
- Pitching in with other duties as they arise
- At least 1 years’ experience of SEO in a similar role
- Enthusiasm for and a desire to learn more about SEO
- Detail focussed with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong and confident written and spoken communicator, the ability to consult with and present to clients at all levels
- You enjoy staying up to date with the latest thinking, in search and the wider context
- You’ll be comfortable with tools like Google Analytics, Search Console and Screaming Frog
- Experience with recommending technical and content optimisations
- Quality orientated, takes pride in producing excellent work
Our working policy is ‘work where you do your best work’, whether that’s in the office, at home, in a café or on a beach. We’re interested in the quality of the work you produce, not where you are while you’re doing it.
Our office is based in the city centre of Brighton with a view of Brighton Pavilion and a one minute walk from the beach. It’s set up with hot desks so that anyone who wants to work in the office can.
You’d be expected to travel to client or team meetings from time to time, and if you aren’t Brighton based, we do expect you to join your team a few times a month in office for face-to-face training and catch ups – zoom is great but it’s nice to hang out in person every now and then too!
Salary: £25-30K dependent on experience
Start Date: July 2021 (dependent on notice period)
Deadline for applications: 18/06/21
- Flexible working
- Unlimited holiday
- Bupa Health cash plan
- Pension contributions
- £1k per employee Learning & Development fund: conference tickets, training courses, speaker events… you choose!
To apply, please email your CV and a cover letter detailing why you think you’d be a perfect fit for this role to SEOjobs@propellernet.co.uk
Applications are being accepted immediately for initial interviews.
No agencies please.