Digital Communications and Marketing Executive
Do you have a passion for digital marketing? An exciting opportunity for a Digital Comms & Marketing Executive has come up within our growing Communications and Marketing Team. You will need to be creative and have experience of managing social media accounts. You will be instrumental in our digital journey as we go about our mission to change the lives of young people with complex disabilities.
Main duties include:
- Implement the Charity’s digital strategy across multiple channels
- Support the delivery of the Charity’s marketing and fundraising strategy across all digital channels
- Create rich and diverse content to support campaign goals
- Provide analytical insight on channel and campaign performance
- Promote a digital first approach and act as brand advocate
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Strong digital marketing experience; some fundraising experience would be desirable
- Evidence of managing social media accounts
- Experience with managing paid media campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Experience of using In Design, Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Hootsuite and Premier Pro
- Knowledge and experience of updating websites
- Good understanding of marketing analytics - SEO, PPC and ability to analyse digital marketing data and draw insights
Why join us?
- Competitive pension contributions
- Generous annual leave entitlements as well as public holidays
- A free dedicated employee assistance programme
- A new state-of-the-art benefits package, including fitness memberships, days out, cinema tickets, holiday offers and much more.
- There is also an on-site gym
- Free parking
- Appreciation Awards for long service and commitment.
Chailey Heritage Foundation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults; as such an enhanced DBS disclosure is required.
Chailey Heritage Foundation is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to promoting diversity and inclusion for all its young people and staff. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.