Technical Writer & Client Manager
- Brighton and Hove
- Project Management, Editorial / Content, Marketing / PR
- Contract Type
Are you a skilled writer looking for a new challenge? Do you care about water and the environment? We’re looking for an enthusiastic communications professional with B2B writing experience.
WiseOnWater is a specialised PR and strategic marketing partner to companies and organisations operating in the global water industry. We're growing and expanding our client base and our team.
You'll work closely with our clients and build relationships with senior business leaders, in-house marketing teams, journalists and media organisations throughout the global water, energy, technology and environmental industries. You'll connect with engineers, scientists and technical professionals. You'll enjoy building strategies, planning and creating content for press releases, technical articles, case studies, blogs, newsletters, social media and email marketing.
You could be writing about a breakthrough leak detection technology, a major infrastructure project or interviewing a scientist about water on Mars. Or perhaps live-tweeting from an industry event on the circular economy or planning a product launch. You will have good all-round communication skills to respond effectively to our clients’ needs and expectations.
Furthermore, you will be able to get stuck into the creation of marketing collateral, including managing website projects. You’ll also be responsible for managing your own client accounts.
- Minimum 2 years relevant professional experience preferably working in a journalism, PR or communications role
- Hawk-eye for accurate punctuation and grammar
- Ability to make content flow and to turn complex technical information into clear copy
- Comfortable managing own client accounts and projects
Our office is in a friendly co-working space in the exciting North Laine area of Brighton easily accessible by public transport. Flexible working is available.
Some travel required during usual times - mostly London, occasionally international.
Email CV to email@example.com
- Excellent all-round communication skills and collaborative attitude
- Interest in global environmental issues and technology
- Good general education with qualifications in journalism, PR & marketing, science and engineering, social science, English, geography all useful