We are looking for a dynamic studio assistant to support our directors and client service team in managing a diverse range of administrative tasks . Whilst excellent organisation and time management skills will be essential, your desire to support your colleagues whilst developing your existing skill set will be what drives this role.
We need someone proactive, with a can do attitude, who is able to follow a brief or problem solve when needed. Communication will be key to this role and you will need to be confident to ask the right questions, on email or by picking up the phone to get the results you need.
Each day will be different, ranging from data input to preparing content for websites so you will enjoy the challenges that come with managing this. You will need to be organised with excellent attention to detail and enjoy training to learn new skills. Tasks will be varied but include financial and data administration, updating CMS on websites, processing accessibility reports, Support management reporting to helping with production scheduling.
Although your tasks will be clear we want to work with someone who cares about the whole picture and not just their role. We encourage an open forum for discussion and ideas so all colleagues can contribute to how we can be the best for each other and our clients.
We do appreciate that as the range of tasks are broad one person may not be able to tick every box, so honesty in application is key and we will be happy to train you where needed.
- Digital support including; updating website CMS, content administration, accessibility and user testing data input, website/app pre launch support
- Administrative support to senior management
- General project management administration
- New business administration support
- Preparing client estimates and invoices
- Assisting with production scheduling when needed
- Answering emails and phones if needed
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Well developed organisational skills
- General technical competency
- Knowledge and use of Google Workspace
- Excellent time management skills
- The ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently and calmly
- An understanding of Wordpress / website CMS
- Previous experience of CRM systems
- Previous experience of finance administration
- Previous experience of project management systems
Since 2001, Surface Impression has been helping non-profit, community, cultural heritage and public-sector organizations to make the most of digital media. We work with organisations of all sizes and have an amazing client base of museums, galleries, non-profit and community organisations.
We are passionate about the sectors we work in and supporting the organisations we work with. Our team is varied with many years of digital, design, accessibility and client service experience but our goal is unified in supporting and working with organisations we love and striving to ensure that everyone has access to the best digital media.
- Flexi time: Flexible working and office hours (when we get back in an office!)
- Generous holiday
- Paid overtime
Hours: Part-Time 22.5 hours per week delivered over a minimum of 3 days. This role is part time now but there could be opportunity for this to expand in the future.
Salary: £17,000 - £22,000 per annum pro rata (depending on skills and experience)