Catalyst is a global immersive technology company. Creating virtual reality, augmented reality, games and digital experiences. Catalyst have studios in Brighton in the United Kingdom and Sydney and Melbourne in Australia.
We are looking for an experienced Editor / 2D Digital Artist to join our growing team in Brighton’s North Lanes.
About the job:
You’ll be asked to work on a variety of different projects for a range of clients. Responsibilities range from creating and preparing 2D assets for AR games to editing and compositing VR films. Being an enthusiastic and self-motivated contributor is as important as the production of artistically and technically good assets and projects. Ideal candidates will have good communication skills, solid work ethic and a positive, friendly attitude.
- Editing and compositing of traditional and VR films.
- Create concepts, mood boards and storyboards.
- Create 2D assets for games and digital experiences.
- Work closely with other Artists, our Creative Director and Project Manager to deliver quality work to demanding deadlines.
Knowledge, skills & attributes:
- Experienced with Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, After Effects, XD).
- A creative all-rounder, full of ideas and able to work from initial brief to tight deadlines.
- Have a keen eye for detail and a strong visual design aesthetic.